Otevřená pracovní pozice v Microsoft
Senior HR Channel Management Advisor
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Are you looking for unique opportunity to develop in professional HR environment where the HR trends are being set up? Are you enthusiastic about HR Operation? Have you some experience with Data Management The answer is yes? We are looking for you! JOIN US! HR Operations service centers are chartered with improving the employee and Managers experience by providing timely query resolution support, around various HR Global and country specific policies and practices. The HR Operations Associate plays a crucial role.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely HR advice for employees. This will include understanding the issues, complexity and sensitivity of an issue to make a decision on the correct resolution path.
- Work closely with a specific GEO HRBP/Line Solution team to ensure the OLA for the escalation of critical cases is met. Furthermore, to use GHRO feedback and data to drive increased value for
- Microsoft through increased simplification and administrative centralization.
- For any case you own, you assumes an ‘end to end’ ownership for all in scope Issue. You will own the case/request until resolution, that may include the accurate completion of a transaction, and wider collaboration to resolve issues.
- You will act as the interface for AskHR towards the Line Solutions/HRBT team and be involved in projects/changes in local HR operations, policies and programs. You will provide GHRO advice to the team whilst also be accountable for the readiness activities within GHRO. You will take the lead and use data to move transactable data into AskHR to increase the capacity of Line HR.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert on HR Consultancy you will provide support, guidance and training to fellow team members on the interpretation of HR policies.
- Drive collaboration with partners across GHRO eco-system in the resolution of complex and broad E2E cases. Identifying opportunities to reduce complexity for the employee through simplification
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Recommend solutions to process failings and contribute to the continuous improvement process develop and implement process improvements
- Maintain up-to-date Knowledge Base content on policies, procedures & FAQs and share the gained knowledge and experience individually with Area HR Ops team
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Operations Services
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/ professional Degree or equivalent, specialization in Human Resource Management
- 2-3 years’ experience as a HR Generalist or extensive experience in HR administration.
- Proven consultancy skills, able to assess situation and problems quickly and take decisive action
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to apply judgment to address customer root needs; includes asking targeted questions and/or suggesting ancillary solutions/resources that may be of assistance to the customer
- Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others
- Experience with common help desk tool such as CRM is a plus Strong analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues
Please contact Daniela Capkova - email@example.com Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.