Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER / HR MANAGER
- Typ úvazku
- Nupaky 108, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
EYELEVEL creates more than beautiful retail environments. We deliver innovative retail brand experiences which inspire meaningful connections between people and leading global brands across all channels; retail environments, brand activation campaigns and interactive digital experiences. Driven by our core set of values, our high performance teams are dedicated to exceeding expectations at all levels of client service and delivering tailored brand experiences across geographies. If you are seeking a challenging opportunity with a global company that encourages professional development, we would love to talk to you!
INTRODUCTION OF THE ROLE:
- Working in HR EYELEVEL is challenging, demanding and highly rewarding. Senior HR Business Partner helps to create a Great Workplace and helps our people bring their vision to life.
- Senior HR Business Partner is responsible for developing and implementing the organization’s global human resource strategy to attract, manage, develop and retain employees, so that the company is able to achieve its current and future business objectives.
- Senior HR Business Partner translates employees’ and business’ needs into meaningful HR processes and creates employee centered culture.
- Senior HR Business Partner takes a lead role on Strategic HR Project delivery as well as coaching and mentoring HR Business Partners and ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery.
- To achieve this, Senior HR Business Partner must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, change champion with ability to multi-task, remain organized and prioritize work in a dynamic environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity and build up from scratch are the key competences to success in this role.
- Partners with HR Director to develop, define and implement Human Resources strategy and programs that support business initiatives and support organizational growth.
- Supports population of 400+ employees based in Prague with potential extension of other EMEA branches (50+ employees in UK, Russia, Netherlands, Dubai)
- Overviews the HR core processes that support and drive the initiatives of talent management, learning and development, total rewards, performance management, succession planning and retention.
- Assists with specific program design, development and implementation, and assists with implementation of any enterprise-wide programs and events, as needed.
- Focuses on delivering business outcomes through making best use of the whole HR function and acting as a strong role-model for the rest of the team.
- Acts as a Role model of EYELVEL Values as the north star for mission, vision and purpose.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Travel may be required up to 10% of time
WHAT SHOULD YOU POSSESS?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or other and minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience in a leadership position (leading, developing and coaching a team) either as an HRBP, or as an HR Manager.
- Extensive experience with a variety of HR areas (talent management, learning and development, performance management, change management, employee engagement, workforce planning and relations, organization design).
- Demonstrated delivery of operational excellence and experience developing fit-for-purpose HR solutions.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Strategic thinker, able to act from the outside/in by knowing and applying external business trends into internal HR decisions and actions.
- Excellent organizational, planning and priority setting skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional confident and “can do" attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Self-motivated team player capable of high performance and excellent quality.
- Self-belief in your personal ability to make a difference to the business.
- Confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular.
- An ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with internal client, Strategy team and HR colleagues.
- Open, Honest and Direct.
- Stress resistant and able to function well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Package and specific computer programs related to area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of different HR systems.
- Czech/Slovak - fluent/native is a must (preparation of legal documents in Czech language).
- English – fluent (C1) level required for daily written and verbal communication.
- Other languages advantageous.
- Knowledge of Czech employment law.
WHAT DO WE PROUDLY OFFER?
- In November 2018 we will move to Nadrazi Veleslavin (AFI Vokovice)
- Annual competitive salary package
- Company mobile phone iPhone + laptop (Apple or Lenovo brand)
- Lunch + afternoon treat (soup and salad) in our canteen (we have an excellent chef and Ambiente canteen White Circus.
- Free Sport activities (circle training, yoga, football etc.) + we have our own fitness
- Free Multisport card
- Gas contribution to travel to work with your own car (4500 CZK gross monthly) - paid until we will move to new location
- English language courses twice a week with native speaker
- Extensive range of trainings and company conferences