Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST - EMEA
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859/115, Vokovice
The Senior Financial Analyst, EMEA is responsible for providing comprehensive financial support to the business through budgeting and forecasting, analyzing financial results and identifying operational improvement in order to drive profitable growth for the company. This key position will partner with the VP of FP&A and LATAM leadership to develop and implement a strategic financial planning & analysis process and drive a regular cadence to measure against key operating drivers for the organization.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Provide day-to-day financial support of business units, including the creation of annual budgets, financial performance analysis, developing financial models, driving monthly sales projections, and liaising with other functional leaders.
- Support the Vice President, Global FP&A in preparing internal/external financial reports, monthly financial analysis materials, Board of Director materials, quarterly forecast updates and perform ad hoc financial analysis for the organization.
- Partner with EMEA leadership to set financial, operational, & quality metrics, and provide financial analysis and strategic business decision support and guidance.
- Assume leadership role in the management of the annual budgeting process, coordinating the inputs and interactions with various stakeholders.
- Develop financial models to assess and support growth potential of new and existing business in collaboration with EMEA leaders and develop initial view on opportunities.
- Ensure financial management reporting and processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Lead the financial modeling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Provide continuous improvement of the FP&A processes to achieve best practices and optimal output.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
3-5 years of experience performing financial analysis, budgeting, financial reporting, financial data analysis, and financial modeling.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to mine information from large, complex data sets and extremely detail oriented.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact across many offices and levels of business.
- Ability to proactively and independently learn business applications, accounting systems, and reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to professionally drive change and process.
Strong team player with the ability of working independently.
- Proactive approach and problem solving mindset.
- Efficient multitasker, with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with competing and deadline-sensitive priorities.
- Ability to travel to the U.S. 1-2 times per year
- Strong background in Microsoft Office – Highly proficient in Excel.
English - Fluent
- Other European language is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!