Otevřená pracovní pozice v Greenlight
Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud)
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology, a solutions builder who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new exciting ideas with your colleagues?
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer, architect and solutions builder with in-depth knowledge of Docker, AWS and various CI platforms in an environment where developers and ops collaborate and keep each other informed. You have experience working with Nginx, Node.js, Chef, Ansible, Jira, Github, MySQL, MongoDB in a secured environment and love a start-up paced company with the benefits of an established business.
You are the right person if you are able to independently come up with solutions, integrate existing software packages, are able to collaboratively discuss and explain the benefits of the best options for the task. SaaS, IaaS and PaaS are your daily source of joy. You will have the advantage of contributing and help choosing the best solutions based on your team’s R&D, set up monitoring, architect 24/7 uptime with the help of external resources
Want to be part of the team?
You will work in a company of 35+ talented people, where processes are kept to a minimum and the team members naturally inspire each other to always deliver their best. We also highly encourage everyone’s initiative in finding new product and solution opportunities.
This is full-time primarily on-site role, working daily from our Prague office with the occasional home office, liaising closely with developers, QA and other DevOps on various products and projects.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Working knowledge of Python and Bash scripting
- Experience provisioning virtual systems programmatically is required
- Experience managing Linux (Ubuntu) systems with automation is required
- Experience with AWS, Azure or G-Cloud is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of CI, Git flows and deployment optimisations
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems
- Knowledge of RDS and NoSQL databases, Redis partitioning
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, Jira integrations
- Exceptional analytical skills and relentless bug fixing attitude
- Implementation experience with cost-optimised solutions based on usage and budget
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and task definition abilities
- Good understanding of best cloud and virtual environments and ability to explain it to others
- Efficiency in delivering and updating project milestones in a fast-paced environment
- Desired / Preferred:
- AWS architect and CI automation developer
- Hierarchical and scalable thinking of software architecture
- Implementation of data security and protection, understanding of GDPR
- Company iPhone and notebook of your choice
- Being part of a startup with long-term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in the technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with wide range of global experience
- Reasonable timekeeping and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- Sneak-peeks of prototypes and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware
- Excellent fresh food and sport possibilities
- Frequent opt-in team building experiences