Open position at ShipMonk Research & Development
Senior Data Analyst SQL/Tableau
- Work schedule
- Rohanské nábř. 29, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
Hi! We are ShipMonk, and we provide logistics services in order fulfillment. Our main business is in the USA, but our modern platform is built by the Research & Development team in Prague, Czechia.
Join our team as a Senior Data Analyst and play a key role in delivering actionable insights to our Logistics department. We're looking for someone who can work with a diverse group of stakeholders and has a passion for analyzing data using Tableau and MS-SQL. As a Senior Data Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to design and develop advanced Tableau Dashboards that prioritize end-user functionality.
What will you be doing with us?
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Tableau Dashboards to solve transportation problems.
- Conduct data analytics with a focus on reducing cost and transit time.
- Prepare and maintain monthly transportation reporting dashboards.
- Provide recommendations based on data analysis and research.
- Train and support users in a self-service BI model.
- Evaluate business needs and recommend new reporting tools, enhancements, and data sources to help the business achieve its goals.
What have the Data Engineering team been working on?
- They launched a data warehouse on the Snowflake platform.
- They built a data model for our Operations team.
- They onboarded Keboola to integrate various data sources and implement data governance and ETLs.
- They provide Operations Managers with comprehensive dashboards in Metabase to track and manage productivity in the warehouses.
What should you know/have?
- Experience in Tableau, dashboard design, and delivery.
- Proven success in delivering Business Intelligence solutions.
- Hands-on experience querying MS-SQL databases.
- Strong understanding of data modeling, ETL, and data warehouse data modeling (Snowflake schema).
- Ability to work with a variety of personality types in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access) with advanced Excel skills.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flows, and G/L Accounts).
- Have you come across SCRUM? Great!
- We process up to 100,000 orders per day in high season
- Our book of business has more than 1500 clients (fast-growing direct-to-consumer brands). We offer the ShipMonk platform as the solution for the whole process. It covers everything from stocking the items to shipping the ready packages to all corners of the world.
If you like our story, we look forward to seeing your resume, profile, story, or anything else you might have! There are no limits to creativity. Our Recruiter, Veronika, will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.