Open position at REVOLGY
SENIOR CLOUD OPERATIONS ENGINEER
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Full-time/Part-time · Start date asap · Remote, Europe · Customer Success
Revolgy is a leading Czech company providing digital transformation services through online collaboration tools and cloud infrastructure operating on Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. We are a premiere partner of Google and Amazon. We served over 1,500 customers in what we like to call the “B2B region” (Baltics 2 Balkan).
Our team and You
The Operations team at Revolgy is responsible for smooth operation of our customers' infrastructure by monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting and supporting 24/7. As a Senior Cloud Operations Engineer on the team, you will be in charge of shaping solutions and technical development of Revolgy services within the Operations team as well as identifying SPOF and vulnerabilities in the systems of our customers and internal systems, dealing with L3 issues and technical guidance, supporting and mentoring the team of cloud operations engineers.
Desired background 🔥
- You have knowledge about computer systems and networks and/or operations
- You know and understand best practices and patterns in software development, cloud computing services (GCP or AWS)
- You have experiences with infrastructure provisioning (such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Docker etc)
- You have experiences with Prometheus, Grafana or any other observability tools experience/knowledge
- You know PagerDuty or Splank and can use them (advantage)
- You have a knowledge of concepts of alerts enrichment and playbook automations (advantage)
- You have programming experience in trendy languages like Python, Go, Scala
- You have experience with CI/CD (knowledge of the principles and ability to set up a pipeline from scratch)
- You are experienced with agile development, containers, databases, web services and Linux system administration
- You have understanding and exposure to Kubernetes and GKE/EKS
- You are highly accountable and able to work independently
- You have great analytical skills
- You have a sense for team spirit and knowledge sharing
- You communicate fluently in English
Technologies you will use
Python, Nginx, GCP, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, Helm, ELK, Slack, Hubspot and more. You can check all on our stackshare profile.
Revolgy offerings 💗
Remote-first culture · 5 weeks of paid vacation · 3 sick days · Budget for your work equipment and energy costs · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Company sim card with unlimited data and mobile phone contribution for employees · Company notebook · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Fully-funded learning time · Paid training and certifications · Support of tech speakers and our own meetup · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events
Are you interested?
Please fill and submit our application form. We are looking for a thoughtful professional who enables our mission and supports our culture of freedom and responsibility.
Tom, Martin, George, Aris, Tomáš, Teo and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.