Open position at GAMEE
Senior 2D & 3D Game Artist
- Work schedule
- Rašínovo nábř. 71/10, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Česko
We are looking for a (senior) game artist who will help us create new games (both 2D and 3D) and help us push the boundaries of HTML5 games.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform, that has now over 20.000.000 registered users and over 40.000.000 gameplays every month are played across our 80 games. Join us to take it a step further.
We aim to bring blockchain technology to mainstream gaming, launch a utility token to serve as engagement, fun, and reward currency, and explore true ownership of gaming assets, using non-fungible tokens. What you earn, you own. So that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognize and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- salary determined by your skill & experience
- work on projects with short time-to-market (usually takes us three months to launch from the initial idea)
- flexibility (partial of full home office possible)
- international team
- no babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden
- multisport card, a fridge full of food, Xbox, etc…
What do we expect?
- ability to create complete game art for a game (sketching, mockups, animations, basic UI, icons, logos,...)
- experience working in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator
- reliability, honesty, and independence
- proactivity and creativity
- experience with Spine animations (not required)
What will you work on?
- take care of new games visuals
- prepare game assets on daily basis - characters, backgrounds, UI, animations,...
- work closely with a team of experienced game developers
- work on cool games with millions of players world-wide
Work for GAMEE
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!