Open position at SatoshiLabs
Security Engineer / Implementation Specialist
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
At SatoshiLabs, security has always been our top priority. Since the early days, we have recognized the dangers of weak security policies and strategies. To mitigate risks, we quickly implemented all available measures and advanced the industry by inventing the Trezor hardware wallet and other widely adopted standards (such as Passphrases, Shamir Backup and Recovery seeds) which has contributed to our global success.
SatoshiLabs is currently searching for a dedicated Security Engineer / Implementation Specialist for our office based in Prague.
In this role, you will be expected to contribute to operating, developing, and enhancing SatoshiLabs' security operations practices, processes, and tools. You will collaborate closely with our Internal IT team on a variety of security-related projects, resolving events, issues, and tasks. Our objective is to integrate proactive and systematic information security monitoring seamlessly into our existing security framework with a focus on automation. The infrastructure you will be responsible for includes both internal and cloud-based environments.
Does it sound like a challenge to you? Great! Let's take a closer look at the details.
What will your duties be?
- Implementing security tools (IDS, IAM, log management, vulnerability scanners, etc.)
- Automation of IT security-related processes
- Evaluation of technical security vulnerabilities in both internal and cloud-based environments
- Security incidents management
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- Passionate about IT security
- Minimum of 2 years in a security hands-on role
- Solid understanding of security technologies, including Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Identity and Access Management (IAM), log management, vulnerability scanners, etc.
- Knowledge of Python or the ability to automate tasks effectively
- Familiarity with Linux, OWASP, Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC), vulnerability remediation and evaluation, and security incident management practices
- Advanced orientation in ISO 27001, NIST standards. Awareness of NIS2 regulatory requirements is an advantage
What will you get in return?
- Unique opportunity to be a part of a brand that has revolutionized the crypto industry more than once
- Ability to receive part of your compensation in bitcoin
- Free reign and an amazing team of people who’ll help you put ideas into practice
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of working from home
- Budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- Renovated offices (including gym, football table, billiards, PlayStation and a 3D printer)
- Other benefits such as a MultiSport card, company mobile phone tariff, etc.
- Free on-site parking
Sounds good? We want to hear from you: just submit your CV along with a cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.