Open position at Mazars
- Work schedule
- Pobřežní 620/3, 186 00 Praha 8-Rohanský ostrov, Česko
- The regional CIO mission is to raise the IT maturity (Information Security, Infrastructure, Project Management, Service Management…) of the countries of the region based on a convergence/harmonization approach, aligned with the global orientations of Mazars and with respect of countries’ specificities and situation. He/she will report directly to CEE regional Board and Group CIO.
In this role, the regional CIO:
- Drives development of an IT strategy in alignment with Mazars regional business objectives and Group IT strategy.
- Collaborates closely with Group IT and country IT managers to build roadmaps, ensure end to end process and evaluate potential regional technology partners.
- Leads country IT service department team members and support them in fulfilling targets and strategic plan. Manage IT employee performance through mentoring or coaching.
- Advises and influences countries’ management and key stakeholders for the deployment of technologies in alignment with the regional business strategy and country strategy.
- Provides input on ways to improve processes, best practices and policies.
- Applies security and GDPR compliance requirements, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Manages the delivery of regional IT projects and programs/projects in the Group portfolio
- Manages financial aspects of country IT departments, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Communicates regularly with country executive management and all users of information services and systems.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Preferably Bachelor´s degree in IT systems/computer science or engineering
- 10+ years of IT Management
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Knowledge and experience in building infrastructure, especially with Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, Citrix Meraki…
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and its management
- Passion for driving change in a complex environment
- Ability to successfully develop, coach, mentor and manage performance of others
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills
- Business and technical problem solving
- Effective at communicating and presenting ideas to management, customers and end users
- Travel expectations: around 25%
- Competitive salary package
- Position is located in Prague or Warsaw
- Posbility to work on contract basis