Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Wrike
Senior QA Engineer - Wrike Engineering Team
- Typ úvazku
As a Senior Quality Engineer, level 2 at Citrix you will be an integral part of our development team to ensure product quality. You will become part of the core development team of 250+ engineers developing Wrike, the latest acquisition by Citrix. Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for crafting test scenarios, QA methodologies and performing manual tests to deliver the best product to our clients. You will also have the opportunity to learn automation skills at our QA automation school to keep growing and improve your Java coding skills. This is an opportunity to move into a full-stack or pure automation role. You are someone who prefers to take implement the best solutions, influence the result, enjoy communicating with other engineers not only inside the scrum team.
- Significant impact identify and drive improvements to the service and user experience through standardization, automation, and self-service
- Functional testing of client-server web application (Backend + Frontend - Bug tracking, working with support and prioritizing issues
- Building strong collaborations with stakeholders and influence for team goals
- Crafting test documentation
- Work with our tech Stack: Selenium, Allure report+Allure EE, CI/CD tools, Java 11
- Participation in SCRUM team, understand our product and technical requirements, involved in all stages of development
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of client-server applications architecture
- Experienced in guiding and coaching others
- Working experience with QA practices and tools and contributing to improvements in tools and practices
- Understanding of development and defects lifecycles
- Experience in CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of GIT
- Basic experience with OOP
- Participated in Test Automation or interested in learning Test Automation
- Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years.
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Experience with Java programming or learning to program in Java