Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti INVENTI
- Typ úvazku
- INVENTI Development, Táborská 940/31, 140 00 Praha 4
Project Manager is a role that is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure that they are completed in time and within a budget. Project managers prepare project plans, follow project budget, resources, coordinate team members, monitor progress and keep all stakeholders informed for the whole time.
Responsibilities and duties
- CRs management and communication
- preparing project and allocation plan, scope, roles & responsibilities
- preparing a detailed project plan (road map) to schedule key milestones & activities
- managing and adjusting project plan to changes in scope, schedule or budget
- preparing a budget based on customer’s requirements and tracking costs
- defining communication and escalation scheme of entire team
- identifying potential risks and keeping risk list updated
- escalating risks, problems and all changes on the project to key stakeholders
- preparing and keeping weekly log
- tracking project budget and preparing reports for key stakeholders and customer
- managing relationships and communication between in the team, keeping satisfied and motivated team members
- managing relationship with the client and ensuring that all project deliveries are to his satisfaction
- managing deliveries according to the project plan and meeting facilitation
Job qualifications and requirements
- technical background and understanding of software development
- organizational and managing skills
- sense of responsibility
- very rich communication skills
- psychological resistance
- presentation and speaking skills
- knowing of JIRA
- understanding scrum and agile development process
- mathematical and budgeting skills
- good time management skills with focus on priorities
- be a good team player and effective leader
- business and analytical skills
- using MS Office functions
- logical thinking
- experience with leading people and projects
Attractive bonus plans
- Inventors - an environment where everyone is happy to help, listen, and support - we are truly open and value quality work instead of offset hours.
- Trust and flexibility - if you prefer to work from home or a café, we totally support it, you manage your own time and we believe you do it responsibly and effectively.
- Education - we have a varied selection of hard-skills and soft-skills training and language courses of various levels of difficulty.
- Our events - in addition to technical meetups, we like to play sports - we play floorball, go to the mountains, summer camp, or organise ping-pong tournaments.
And much more
- Budget for educational courses
- Free drinks and coffee
- shared Headspaces or private rooms
- MultiSport card to access sports facilities
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Parental benefits
- Language lessons
- Fun in a highly motivated team & a high growth company
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work in an international environment
This is INVENTI
We are INVENTI, a tech and consulting software company. We create solutions for large andmiddle-market companies but also start-ups.
You can find us in Prague and Pilsen. Have you heard about our projects? For example, Vlakem na výlet for ČD or international e-commerce platform for french concern of automobiles.