Open position at HH Global Czechia
- Work schedule
- Evropska 859/115
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join HH Global as we on-board, develop and grow our exciting client. Our client, a well-known fashion retailer, is growing in what is an ever changing retail environment and need us to support and enhance their instore execution. The successful project manager, will be highly experienced in project management of store executions and delivering campaigns for multiple window activations. Must have previous experience in fast fashion, luxury or sports brands. You will be fully responsible for complex project management services for our clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Build a strong and robust relationship with your client;
- Own all aspects of the timing of the delivery and be the main point of client contact day to day;
- Take detailed briefs from our client in conjunction with your Account Manager;
- Produce detailed specifications for internal and external clients based on client knowledge;
- Deliver a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders;
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time;
- Manage store and windows campaign executions from creative concept to installation
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that complement their print
- Implement new methods and procedures as required;
- Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare presentations and complete necessary account admin and reporting;
- Travel to locations regularly to build up the relationship with project managers on client side;
- Work with Account Director and Account Manager(s) to identify and develop new business opportunities;
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies;
- Measure customer satisfaction and take appropriate action to continually exceed expectations;
- Budget responsibility for delivered projects, ensuring intended profitability;
- Troubleshooting and handling of claims of larger scale - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Fantastic skills at developing relationships in an organic way;
- A great project/program manager, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ideallly with project management certification;
- Numerate with a strong commercial understanding;
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills;
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humour;
- Is professional, courteous and calm under pressure;
- Approachable and confident to offer advice in meetings;
- Able to manage and communicate with key client stakeholders to successfully deliver and exceed their expectations;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps is preferred but not essential.
- Great Excel skills
- Experience in trouble shooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures;
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign printsolutions is preferred;
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators);
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation up to 31.12.2021. Next year 5 weeks of vacation.
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- Sport activities (circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile, internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!