Open position at GAMEE
- Work schedule
- Rašínovo nábř. 71/10, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Česko
We are looking for people, who are fast learners, striving to be the best in their field and brave to step into the unknown and explore new technologies, ideas and concepts. This is who we are and we would like to welcome you among us.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform that has now over 25.000.000 registered users and over 40.000.000 gameplays every month are played across our 80 games. Join us to take it a step further. We aim to bring blockchain technology to mainstream gaming, launch a utility token to serve as engagement, fun and reward currency and to explore true ownership of gaming assets, using non-fungible tokens. What you earn, you own. So that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it!
Our mission is to recognize and reward gaming skill, effort and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
- a space for your talent, a space for your own thinking and influencing the product
- responsibility, a possibility to learn but don't expect any babysitting
- working on unique, global product, that has millions of users all over the world
- international team full of interesting people
- office in the villa near Náplavka, yes and it is even better than it sounds
- multisport card, fridge full of food, xbox and so on… but does anyone really still decide according to that?
- You will collaborate closely with product owners, designers and engineers
- Your mission will be to seek efficiency, productivity and clarity in communication
- You will prepare, structure, organize and check completion of tasks for engineers based on design and product specification
- Structured and organized mind
- Communicative person
- Previous experience with digital project management
- We use English quite a lot at work, you need to be comfortable with it
Everyone is free to voice their opinion. I’ve never been one to say: ‘I’m in charge here, so this is how it’s going to be.’ Instead, what I try to do is provoke discussion and work out how we can find a way forward together.
Work for GAMEE!
Work on project that is unique and Global media writes about it (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider…)
We are waiting for you! Contact us!