Otevřená pracovní pozice v REVOLGY
- Typ úvazku
- Klimentská 1, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Česko
Full-time · Start date asap · Up to 100% remote · EU citizens · Europe (pref. max +/- 3 hours difference to CET)
WE ARE REVOLGY
...a bunch of cloud-native enthusiasts. Currently, there are about 60 of us. Leading Czech cloud-services company, on the market since 1996. Certified and trusted partner of Google and AWS, providing digital transformation services through cloud infrastructure and online collaboration tools. Helping our 2000+ B2B (Baltics 2 Balkan) clients grow their business in the cloud.
WE WANT YOU! 🤩
Our team of super ambitious folks with strong collaboration and communication skills needs a new colleague. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Technical production team to coordinate the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
🤗 Remote-first culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while travelling or in our office in Prague. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours, as long as you can attend scheduled meetings.
👨👩👧👧 Revolgy people - We believe that teamwork and trust are what matters. And we live that. People at Revolgy are not afraid to take responsibility, not afraid to make important decisions. We are curious, confident, and willing to learn and improve.
💡 Complex challenges - We drive business growth by simplifying the way companies work through the meaningful use of modern tools. We aim to take care of the technological side of things for our customers so that they can fully concentrate on developing their own products and services.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of cloud native IT projects. Working alongside cloud engineers, cloud architects and the customers, you will be managing the project throughout the entire lifecycle, ensuring high quality and requirements fulfilment. You’ll also:
- Manage the delivery of the project during its entire lifecycle
- Set up the project teams
- Lead and coordinate team members
- Organize project-related meetings
- Prepare and update project plan, status report, risks plan and project backlog
- Determine the definition of the project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables, and resource requirements
- Manage and negotiate project scope changes
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget
- Support business in requirements analysis, solution testing, pilot, rollout and handover to operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage customer expectations
- Effectively communicate project related information to team members, management and customers throughout the project life cycle
- Learn from the past, measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Efficiently identify and resolve project issues
- Working experience as a project manager and agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience managing IT projects
- Technical awareness of cloud vs on-premises solution
- An understanding of best practices and patterns in software development, cloud computing services (GCP or AWS)
- Excellent communication skills to convey project information in a way that it is assimilated and understood by all project stakeholders
- Ability to listen, be empathetic and motivate people, attention to detail
- Ability to influence the behavior of others to achieve the project objectives
- Fluent communication skills in English (B2/C1)
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE...
- A deep and demonstrated understanding of distributed systems, including containerized microservices and highly scalable web applications
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Toggl, Stackdriver, CloudWatch and PagerDuty
- Ability to map vital and control processes within a project ecosystem
- Ability to sequence the right people on your project at the right time
Remote-first environment · Flexible working hours · 4 weeks of paid vacation + 1 additional week after 12 months · Refreshment & unlimited coffee in the office · Multisport card or FlexiPass · Sim card and mobile phone contribution for employees · Uber & Liftago for business purposes · GallupStrengths talent DNA analysis · Paid training and certifications · Attending conferences and having the option to present · Knowledge sharing & educational programs provided by Google, AWS, and other technology partners · Company events & meetups
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for the position, the you will be asked to complete the application form and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
After you applyOur application process usually includes an initial chat with the hiring manager, writing an article, shooting a video, then a chat with 2-4 additional team members, Gallup CliftonStrengths online analysis to discover your unique talent DNA, and a final chat with Mirek, our CEO.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you 🙏
Tereza, Víťa, Michal and other Revolgians
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.