Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
- Typ úvazku
- Evropska 859/115
Project Managers are fully responsible for complex project management services for our clients. They brief, coordinate and check output of all team members to ensure that each project (complete store, shop-in-shop or range of displays) get planned properly (floor planning), fixtures assembled, picked & packed, delivered and installed in the required destination in the required quality and time frame. We expect our Project Managers - Roll Out to be highly organized, attentive to detail, excellent communicators, planners, and team players working closely with other internal teams – Production, Assembly, Warehouse, Logistics and Installation. They might also operate as on-the-job people managers (coordinate several project members, delegate tasks and control fulfillment) and ensure smooth cooperation across branches (for larger-scale or global projects).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
Project coordination – ensuring all projects are fully and correctly processed through ERP system in real time, driving project progress forward by seeking required inputs, closing projects out quickly upon completion, clearly mapping best-practice processes, and training more junior staff in the correct methodology.
- Customer service – providing excellent customer service and prompt response to all internal and external clients, building client relationships by understanding their priorities and tailoring provided support, and being an expert in the handled concept.
- Project reporting - regularly reporting on project status, inventory and project specific issues to clients quickly, with proposed solutions, providing feedback on delegated tasks, providing live visibility of the status of all projects and forecast stock demand, highlighting shortages to client or Production Manager and ensuring ERP system generates the most efficient reports.
- Communication - informing client & internal teams about project details, planning, timing and financial status.
- Troubleshooting and handling of claims of larger scale - identifying and solving issues with effective solutions and flawlessly exceeding client expectations.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Minimum 3 years of experience in client services, project management, retail development, logistics or business administration.
- Strong project management skills: outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), coordination of team members, great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
- Able to understand architectural floor plans and technical drawings.
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the client’s business and brands.
- Capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software for rollout management.
Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding client service.
- Excellent communication skills for daily interaction with project team.
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure.
- Open, honest and direct.
- Organized, efficient, and goal oriented.
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control.
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail.
Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must.
- ERP experience is a must.
- Experience with CAD applications is a great benefit.
Fluent English is a must.
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap.
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward.
- Unlimited vacation (seriously).
- Cafeteria Benefit System.
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben.
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day).
- Free massages every month.
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays.
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!