Open position at Devoteam
Project Manager - IT/SD Global Suppliers Transition
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
At Devoteam, there are numerous large-scope, international projects, where you can leverage your long term project management experiences and make a truly global impact.
Project Manager - IT/SD Global Suppliers Transition /Off & OnBoarding/
This is a remote, 100% FTE position, freelancing mode of cooperation, contract with Devoteam, start ASAP/ in May/June 2021, till the end of the year, with possible rolling contract prolongation for 2022. Prague accessibility/or CEE location/ preferred.
- This specific project will require the ability of stakeholders management, remote global team coordination, project plan strategy and outline, risk management and moving the team effort towards successful projects outcome
- This aim is the smooth exit of the previous suppliers and onboarding of the new one, first “POC” for UK/France, leather on management of the team responsible for Spain/Japan/Latam geography.
- You would be the key person responsible for the smooth transition coordination from the supplier management point of view / SLAs, KPIs, contracts, contractual data analysis and understanding, planning, coordination, communication, negotiations, ITIL processes knowledge/.
- You will work together with the suppliers transition team to ensure an efficient transition.
- We prefer long-term cooperation, there is a big choice of the scope of the projects you can choose from in your future with us: e.g transformation projects, leadership for various infrastructure projects, focus on storage, cloud or migrations projects, IT systems/CRM integrations, shifting SW development methods, release management etc.
Who are we looking for?
- We would consider candidates with the senior level of project management skills and experience within the IT Services /SD suppliers transitions within global company and matrix structure.
- Here, the experience with suppliers, procurement or contract management would be your greatest asset. You should be able to analyse, validate and maintain agreed contractual agreements and SLAs. Facilitate problems solutions, expose the issues at the early stage and find win-win solutions.
- This role is suitable for a person, with a structured approach, excellent analytical and communication skills and change management abilities.
- The English language is the official communication language but any other languages /especially French/ and multicultural environment experience are very much welcome.
- You definitely will need a sense of ownership in your performance and are willing to impact the company’s success.
- We are looking for a freelancing mode of cooperation and we can offer you the full support of Devoteam leaders.
- We would like to invite you to our company events, meetups, webinars, digital pizzas meetings, newsletter, ad-hoc activities to support teams and culture, strong values we really adhere to in practice and great people and leaders.
Did we inspire you?
- In case of your interest please send us your CV and we will contact you within 5 working days and discuss the details, answer your questions and explain further steps towards our cooperation.
- We are expecting 2- remote interview rounds on the customer’s side and after the positive decision, we are sending you the offer and arrange with you all the relevant steps, information and documentation and support you across the onboarding process.
- Our account manager will take care of your smooth onboarding and will be in touch with you, regarding team introduction and any practical issues you would need and support you all the time of your cooperation with us.
- Our recruitment process is completely transparent and as fast as possible and we are looking for cooperation.