Open position at HH Global Czechia
PRODUCTION PLANNER in Production Centre
- Work schedule
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6, Česko
In this role, you will be responsible for production planning based on demand, forecasting, stock control and reporting related to assigned projects. Based on forecasts and usage analysis, he/she is able to recommend an optimal volume of production, to keep the production most efficient and warehouse stock as low as possible while having enough stock to satisfy our customers’ needs. We expect Production Planners to be highly organized and systematic, attentive to detail, good communicators, excellent planners, but also able to balance the needs of the client, see the bigger picture of the company, and be able to cooperate with number of roles (Business Owners, Production Coordinators, Logistics and Distribution Centre)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
• Planning – In coordination with business team and based on system creates a demand material&resource plan
• Serving as a connection point – Bridging the communication between the Business and Production teams to keep everyone updated about changes
• Reporting – Create periodic and ad-hoc reports regarding stock value, movement, and performing data analysis to create deliverables for internal and client use
• Tracking item usage – Calculating average usage periodically and updating files such as accessory calculators and order sheets (for us both internally and by the client)
• Forecasting and Batch Proposals – Preparing new production proposals based on Inventory Management, Forecasting and Consumption Analysis
• Inventory management – Overseeing inventory status and updating corresponding data in the ERP system to optimize project flow; in case of discrepancies, identify where they happened, then solve them and come up with solutions to minimize future issues
• Forecast analysis – Consolidating forecasted projects to create batch production proposals based on item usage
• Stock Monitoring – Checking stock value/movement, updating warehouse Pick & Pack teams on Roll-Out projects, and informing both Account and Production Managers about stock issues
• Ensuring compliance – Standard project flow and warehouse procedures must be followed by all team members
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
• Minimum 2 years of experience in production planning, assembly, inventory management, alternatively in project management, logistics or business administration.
• Previous experience from logistics distribution centers is a plus (automotive, electronics, FMCG etc.)
• Familiar with setting up of warehouse processes
• Outstanding organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple tasks), great attention to detail and follow-through.
• Ability to quickly become a trusted and respected member of the team.
• Able to learn fast specifics about our industry and client’s business and brands
• Strong in the logic of ERP system and capacity to quickly learn and operate internal ERP software.
• Dedicated, loyal and focused on outstanding service.
• Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
• Open, honest and direct
• Organized, efficient, and goal oriented
• Professional level of MS Excel is a must
• Previous ERP experience is a must
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week fitness box/kickbox and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop, mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!