Otevřená pracovní pozice v Greenlight
Product Marketing Manager
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Greenlight is an enthusiastic team of accomplished tech professionals based in Prague, Brumlovka. Our experience in working with global retail brands such as Adidas, Dior, Dyson or Calvin Klein lead us to establish a startup foundry with a number of long-term clients and an exciting lineup of digital products, going global with them from day one.
For example launching our startup Loop with huge marketing campaign in London.
In this role you will become a Product Marketing Manager who has a deep understanding of Greenlight products and collaborates with several internal departments to ensure the success of the product's development and go-to-market strategy, as well as its implementation and use by testing partners and potential customers.
You are the right person for this role if you have a passion for sharing the product story to the world in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales!
Want to be part of the team?
You will work in a company of 35+ talented people, where processes are kept to a minimum and the team members naturally inspire each other to always deliver their best. We also highly encourage everyone’s initiative in finding new product and solution opportunities.
This is a full-time primarily on-site role, where you will be part of a strong team and responsible for the marketing success of the assigned product in close cooperation with Product Managers, Business Development supported by our Chief Marketing Manager and your colleagues. You will be working from our Prague office with the occasional option of working from home.
- Conducting researches to get in-depth knowledge about the product, the surrounding industry and potential target audiences in order to deliver a comprehensive go to market strategy for the assigned product/products
- To define, design and execute implementation of Product Marketing strategy developed in cooperation with Product Manager
- To present Greenlight products on the market and create marketing materials that are distributed to internal and external stakeholders
- To serve as the main point of contact with external resources and agencies ensuring an end-to-end execution
- Produce briefs and conduct de-brief as and when needed.
- Tell the “Product Story” thru various channels leading to a successful product lifecycle
- Defines, produces and owns a determined budget, once approved
Specs that we're after:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role
- Experience in market analysis
- Strong understanding of best practices and current trends in marketing
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Experience from working within consumer-focused companies
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Creative mind and attention to detail
A total asset number one where the people are. They’re smart and creative.
What to look forward to upon joining us:
- Being part of an established company with a start-up attitude, one that has a truly long- term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in Prague's technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with a wide range of experience (Seznam, MSD, Avast, Facebook, SAP and Socialbakers)
- Reasonable time sheeting and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- A company where learning and personal growth is within our DNA