Open position at JetBrains
Product Marketing Manager (PyCharm)
- Work schedule
- Na Hřebenech II 785/9, 147 00 Praha 4-Podolí, Česko
JetBrains PyCharm is a Python IDE for professional developers that provides a complete set of tools for productive Python, Web, and Scientific development. We want to strengthen PyCharm marketing by adding more people to the team and allow for a better focus on both product development and marketing outreach. We are looking for a creative and open-minded professional who shares our goal to help Python developers speed up production, freeing them to grow, discover, and create.
Together with our team, you will:
- Communicate with Python developers all over the world, understand their needs, and collect feedback.
- Work in close cooperation with the team to determine product priorities and roadmaps.
- Coordinate development, design, and marketing activities during the product release cycles.
- Increase product profitability and market share.
- Distill key functionality and features of the product into compelling marketing assets and advertising possibilities.
- Plan and manage promotional campaigns to drive PyCharm awareness and user engagement.
- Develop educational materials for Pycharm users based on their goals, needs, and knowledge levels.
- Continuously monitor technology trends in the Python world to find and pursue new opportunities and gain competitive advantages.
- Involve developer advocates and technical writers and ensure they deliver high-quality product-related content.
- Prepare public appearances such as exhibitions and trade shows, customer visits, and training sessions.
What we look for in the candidate:
- Product/Project Management/Marketing experience in software development teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Data science experience is a plus.
- Hands-on software development or quality assurance experience is a plus.
- A degree in Computer Science or Marketing is a plus.
- Python development experience is a plus.
What will you like about us:
- Fascinating work in a friendly dynamic team;
- Flexible working schedule;
- 25 working days of paid leave per year;
- An office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Comfortable working environment, with ergonomic workplaces, fitness, and leisure zones;
- Professional and personal development, opportunity to travel to professional conferences worldwide;
- Additional benefits including meal allowance, language course reimbursement, and more.