Otevřená pracovní pozice v Purple Technology
Polish Customer Care for our clients
- Typ úvazku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed-Brno-město, Czechia
Calling up clients and spamming them, that’s not what we do here. In our team, we take care of our current clients from the financial world and make sure they are happy and satisfied. Usually, we communicate via email, chat and call. Personal approach to every client is vital for us, so you will never see any pre-recorded messages nor automatic replies. We actually do the exact opposite, we believe it’s important for both the customer and us to enjoy the cooperation and to have a good feeling about it. Even though we work in finance, we do not communicate rigidly; but openly and candidly.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB BE LIKE:
This is one of a few positions in our company that has fixed working hours. This is mainly due to us guaranteeing being available to our clients between 8:00 to 16:00 on working days. So we guess it makes sense that somebody actually has to be here. Anyway, we do not work over weekends, so we chill out instead. Besides doing the best for our clients, you can look forward to some enrichment of your working routine in a form of various projects. We function as an information hub where all the knowledge of the background is stored, so no need to worry about your job being dull. We keep on moving forward to keep up with the financial market. Every once in a while we are simply not sure how to proceed, and it will be necessary that you find a solution. Usually, we ask our colleagues from other teams, who are ready to help us with technical or more complex issues. Thanks to this system, we are able to invent our own improvements. You would work on other projects and automation which not only help us but the clients as well.
WHAT DOES OUR IDEAL BUDDY LOOK LIKE:
- You can speak Polish and Czech or Slovak at native speaker level
- Your English is at a communicative level (our clients and colleagues are foreigners, and all of our systems are in English). Any other language is a plus, too!
- You are a good listener and investigator, you actively try to understand people’s needs and identify the problem, and then actively seek information you need to solve it. You can also communicate it empathetically
- You naturally feel the need to help people and make their lives easier
- Not knowing how something works is keeping you awake at nights, you just need to know!
- You embrace changes for the better, and you enjoy pushing things forward
- You are punctual and you understand what is responsibility and commitment to our clients when we guarantee we will be available at a certain time
- Basic PC knowledge is enough, Excel, email etc. is no issue for you, we will teach you the rest
- If you have some experience from the world of finance and trading on financial markets, it is a plus for sure, but if you don’t, you can gain it here (it’s not as difficult as it may seem).
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Adequate financial evaluation
- Electro-budget - pays for all the electronics you need for your work, all of them of your own choice
- Cafeteria budget - you can order smoothies, MultiSport card or plenty of other benefits
- Education budget - designed for your self-improvement
- An opportunity to work (practically) from anywhere after joining the team (i.e. remote office from Cyprus, home office, etc.)
- Enjoying trips at the sea with the team, benefits of fresh fruits, having the opportunity to have meetings at the sauna, get in shape in our gym - there is a number of benefits you may take advantage of!
- 5 holiday weeks + sick days
- Lovely team - which is the biggest perk!
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young team with the desire to demonstrate that a Czech company from Brno could find its place in international business to the whole world. The financial world is being innovated in our company where we’re putting our efforts to change the status quo and to inspire our competition. People are what matters the most to us and the groundwork of our entrepreneurship, growing profitably. We can work as a team and have a lot of fun during the day, but we also solve problems, work hard and respect each other. We are open to each other and strict working hours are not our style - everyone knows his job and how much time shall be devoted thereto. We prefer project management style and not the hierarchical one. Last but not least, our offices are situated in the city centre, having its own gym, sauna, and much more...prepared only for our employees.