Open position at Wrike
Platform Systems Engineer
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka, Česko
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
As a key contributor to our Pre-Sales team, you’ll serve as a technical resource to the sales team to perform discovery calls, create custom demonstrations, uncover true customer needs (and associated business value) and demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition. Working with sales counterparts, you’ll help acquire new customers and work to expand relationships within existing customers. Your understanding and ability to articulate both technical and business benefits of collaborative work management to our target customers will expand significantly as will your vision into how to make our customers successful. You will be responsible for representing Wrike technology to our customers and ensuring we are favourably positioned against competitive solutions.
More about your team:
The Wrike Sales Engineering team consists of International product experts who are passionate about helping teams transform their business through collaboration. We put our customers first, always asking how we can make their lives easier. We are curious learners, constantly researching our products and industry out of genuine interest. We act with thoughtfulness and urgency. We are collaborative, working together to solve problems and share our learnings. We have a growth mindset, constantly adapting to change in a hyper-growth organization.
How You’ll make an impact:
- Basic knowledge of SAAS business model and sales motion
- Ability to understand basic business and technical requirements and translate them into solutions that provide business value
- Demonstrate proactive collaboration with all Sellers on qualification, discovery, scoping, custom demo builds, POCs and RFx responses.
- Confidently present Wrike products to customers and prospects highlighting business value, competitive differentiation, and efficiency gains
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions, such as BI, ERP, CRM, DAM, ITSM, Finance solutions etc.
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to translate customers business requirements into workable solutions with Wrike as an integral part of the end to end workstream
- Participate in all required product, sales, onboarding, and ongoing training and certification exercises to gain and maintain the necessary knowledge to be an expert on Wrike
- Working closely with the sales team to resolve critical technical issues
You will achieve your best if you have:
- Experience working as a solutions/sales engineer, professional services consultant, or developer in a customer facing role
- The ability to understand business and IT requirements, understanding and expertise in sharing technical requirements and being able to adjust to speak about the associated business value
- Technical experience in integrating solutions together to achieve elevated customer value and automation
- Solid knowledge of enterprise applications and associated architecture (both cloud and on-premise deployments) and ability to explain and develop
- Experience delivering internal and external presentations (verbal, written communication) and excellent interpersonal collaboration within the team environment
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with occasional competing priorities
- Fluency in English, German and/or Italian
You will stand out with:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree or work experience plus 1+ years experience in a Sales, Sales Engineering or equivalent role.
- An understanding of integration techniques and principles
- Knowledge of security requirements for system integration
Perks of working at Wrike:
- 25 days of holidays
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus) 40,000 CZK annual budget
- Meal vouchers 4000 CZK monthly
- Sick leave compensation
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- „Lítačka“ transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter
- Culture interview
- Sales Demo
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We're a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems quickly to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we're great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We're committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage