Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Performance Marketing Specialist with Hungarian
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
In Bonami, we dream about a more beautiful world, which is not only about nice things for us, but also about nice relationships, fair and polite behavior. Hungary is our priority market and we are looking for someone to focus more on the performance channels here. Our position on the market is very well situated but we need to strengthen it through performance marketing. Your role is important, because it drives traffic to the web site through performance channels. This position plays an important role in delivering enough high quality traffic and thou in overall success of the company.
What is going to be your main task
Develop and implement strong advertising strategy across channels and platforms (Adwords, Aggregators, FB Business Manager, Google Analytics) and external partners and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services in the HU area.
What are your main activities
- You are a specialist for GoogleAds and Facebook Ads.
- You set the strategy of search, shopping, social and display campaigns.
- You execute the set strategy directly in the systems or with the help of partners.
- You are constantly looking for new, more effective options and new approaches to strategy
- You evaluate the impact of individual sources of traffic from a short-term and long-term perspective. Prepare weekly and monthly reporting - top level view.
- You can determine the ideal access to these sources of traffic in various company strategies (maximizing turnover, return on investment efficiency, etc.).
- You test novelties and challenge partners who help you manage individual channels.
You will perfectly fit this role if you have
- Experience on a similar role at least 1 year, ideally more.
- You are fluent in Hungarian language (in both - written and spoken). Knowledge of Slovak or Czech is an advantage not a must.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager on a professional level. Moreover you'll need to have an advanced knowledge of Excel. Experience with Data Studio and Tableau is a plus.
If you are interested in other things
- When can you join us? The sooner the better!
- We offer a permanent contract for indefinite period. Either based in Prague or remotely.
- You will have flexible working hours, including the possibility of occasional work from home. However, both have their principles that need to be followed (we will tell you more at the interview).
- You will experience the Bonami culture, on which we rely a lot. Find out more about it on Bonami Life, find us on FB or IG or take a look at our profile on Cocuma.
- A meal contribution, a Multisport card and a contribution to improve your English skills are a matter of course.
- We are animal friendly, your four (two) foot buddy is welcome with us.
- Twice a year we have a company team building. In addition, we organize, for example: Christmas parties, barbecues, team breakfasts and beer evenings, go-karts, etc.
- We are located in the Karlín Palace (it is 2 minutes from the Křižíkova stop - metro B). We have nice offices with a regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- You will enjoy 5 weeks of vacation a year.
- And cherry on the cake? You can buy our products with a significant discount while working in Bonami (which is an advantage, but also a curse at the same time :-D).
Does this sound good to you? Great!
Send us your CV or a link to LinkedIn + answer the questions we have for you.
If you catch our eye, Kamil, your future team leader will call you and you will talk briefly, especially about mutual expectations.
Then we'll let you know if we'll meet on video / in person at our offices to give you all the details you need to decide if we're right for you. We also want to know if our company will fit you.
We look forward to hearing from you!