Open position at NN IT HUB Prague
Node.js Developer with Typescript
- Work schedule
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, 150 00 Praha 5-Smíchov, Česko
As Node.js Developer in PoLAR team you are responsible for development and maintenance of backend of our in house developed SaaS solution for financial and risk reporting. This role is closely cooperating with developers, Azure engineers, business analysts, tester(s) and other NN teams. In this role you also work actively with Azure platform and modern functionalities it offers.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- Based on input from business analysts prepare proposal for infrastructure design, processes, structure, code, variables. (end-to end)
- Write application code, develops the backend of the application
- Prepare unit tests
- Prepare application infrastructure together with team members
- Fix errors & bugs
- Support analysis and testing
- Propose optimization and enhancements to technical and business team members and PO
Few words from your future team leader:
What is expected from you?
- Bachelor´s degree
- Having at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced English
- Proficiency in Node.js and Typescript is a MUST; Knowledge of REST API & Azure functions is required
- Proven working experience with NoSQL (Cosmos DB or MongoDB) and knowledge of SQL syntax is required
- At least basic knowledge of Azure platform (Serverless services, VM's, networking, DevOps pipelines & CI/CD)
- Experience with React is a great advantage; Basic knowledge of Python & R languages is an advantage
- Secure by design principle, work experience in (highly) regulated environment (Insurance, Banking, …)
- Able to work in agile WoW (SCRUM), self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly result oriented
- Interest to learn new technologies, methods is required (e.g. Azure image builder, React, … )
You can look forward to:
- Individual budget for your education
- Design office in the Anděl, in the very center of Prague
- Home office
- Space for your projects - 3D printer and laboratory also for your private use
- Language courses, iPhone 11, MultiSport Card, Cafeteria program, Home office allowance and much more!
Our decision-making process is largely democratic. All people in the team have a say. Agile and Scrum encourages open discussion, helping to open up even uncomfortable topics and things that need to be addressed and avoiding sweeping them under the carpet.
We are looking forward to have a talk with you about this opportunity. 👍