Otevřená pracovní pozice v MSD IT
- Typ úvazku
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
What is the job about?
The MRL Research Labs IT group of the MSD IT Hub in Prague focuses on improving the information infrastructure for data-driven drug discovery workflows by designing and implementing solutions for data acquisition, enhancement, integration, search, analytics, and other applications for taming the variety and volumes of data and allowing deeper insights and better decision making.
We are looking for a new member of our team to take on challenges concerning unstructured data and natural language processing aka NLP. You will work in an encouraging and inspiring environment, learn and apply cutting-edge technology to problems that matter, and help build the NLP Capability across our MSD IT Hubs over the world.
- You will significantly contribute to the development of the capabilities and products owned by the MRL IT group or other MSD IT teams in order to deliver highly valuable solutions to problems like advanced search, information extraction, knowledge discovery, and predictive modeling
- You will grow your expertise, apply it, and share it with your collaborators across the company
- You will communicate effectively, learn, innovate, and drive changes where appropriate
What we need is a person who:
- University degree in a scientific or engineering discipline with considerable experience in natural language processing and software development
- Experience with data science and machine learning frameworks, passion for exploring new ones
- Actionable knowledge of information technology combined with a deep interest in life sciences
- Self-driven personality passionate about solving problems in these domains, keen on designing and building elegant solutions, learning, experimenting, and sharing outcomes
- Experience working in the industry or leading academic collaboration with the industry
- Adaptability and responsiveness to the evolving needs of the business
- Ability to work and lead in international and intercultural teams
- Fluency in a couple of languages, including but not limited to Python, R, and English
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Contact Nikola Kalčić - email@example.com. Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!