Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6
This is NOT a typical Network Administrator role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and who are looking for to be a part of something big!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Be the single point of contact for Network Changes/Issues (connectivity, port changes, vpn changes, remote office connectivity, remote office setup, wireless etc).
- Manage Cisco Wireless Access Points in all connected offices.
- Troubleshoot any network related issues.
- Manage Firewalls (Cisco, FortiGate)
- Perform Network Health Checks.
- Travel to remote offices for office setup/moves as needed.
- Optimize Network design/performance.
- Perform network upgrades including but not limited to Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Manage and update all Network documentation
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- At least two (2) full lifecycle implementations as a Project Manager with multi-module implementations (Finance, Sales, Development, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
- General manufacturing and distribution expertise is a plus
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy way
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of core networking experience supporting remote offices/data centers in a medium to large size network.
- CCNA / CCNP preferred
- Ability to configure / troubleshoot Cisco LAN / WAN / VPN / Wireless infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco ASA’s
- Experience with Cisco WLC, Cisco Firepower/IDS/IPS, Cisco ACS, Cisco Prime
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills and a proactive team member.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Ability to learn and think outside of the box
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills and a proactive team member
- English - fluent is a must
- Czech or Slovak is advantageous
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Sauna and terrace with grill and beer tap
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week kick-box and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!