Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
- Typ úvazku
- Nupaky 148, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
This is NOT a typical Network Administrator role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and who are looking for to be a part of something big!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Be the single point of contact for Network Changes/Issues (connectivity, port changes, vpn changes, remote office connectivity, remote office setup, wireless etc).
- Manage Cisco Wireless Access Points in all connected offices.
- Troubleshoot any network related issues.
- Manage ISP/Voice circuits for INWK offices.
- Perform Network Health Checks.
- Travel to remote offices for office setup/moves as needed.
- Optimize Network design/performance.
- Perform network upgrades including but not limited to Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
- Manage and update all Network documentation
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- At least two (2) full lifecycle implementations as a Project Manager with multi-module implementations (Finance, Sales, Development, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse).
- General manufacturing and distribution expertise is a plus
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of • Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of core networking experience supporting remote offices/data centers in a medium to large size network.
- CCNA / CCNP preferred
- Ability to configure / troubleshoot Cisco LAN / WAN / VPN / Wireless infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco ASA’s
- Experience with Cisco WLC, Cisco Firepower/IDS/IPS, Cisco ACS, Cisco Prime
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills and a proactive team member.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
- Ability to learn and think outside of the box
- Detail oriented, strong communication skills and a proactive team member
- English - fluent is a must
- Czech or Slovak is advantageous
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- in November 2018 we are moving to Prague to Veleslavín (right by the metro, the new building at Afi Vokovice)
- a very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- unlimited vacation (seriously )
- english language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- sport activities (twice a week circle training, yoga and small fitness available every day)
- free massages every month
- lunches and afternoon snacks by the White Circus catering (Ambiente) in our company canteen
- before we move the allowance for commuting by car (4500CZK gross / monthly or paid public transport + company bus from metro Opatov (we are located 10 minutes from metro station Opatov)
- of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- and last but not least: our offices are DOG FRIENDLY!