Otevřená pracovní pozice v DUHOVKA
Montessori Toddler Guide for bilingual classroom - mornings
- Typ úvazku
- Pevnostní 657/6, Praha - Střešovice
Duhovka Group creates a unique comprehensive educational system for students at the age from 2 to 19 years old. Our educational project is based on the Czech-English bilingual environment, Montessori methods and individual approach. Join us in the environment where enthusiasm and the desire to improve the quality of education play a major role. We are looking for a new colleague at the Duhovka Preschool. The candidate can work part time daily in morning hours 7:45 - 12 a.m. S/he will maintain the high standards of a Montessori environment and lead the Toddlers classroom together with co-teacher following the Montessori philosophy and curriculum.
We need from you:
- English speaker from English speaking country
- Standard education required for Toddler Assistant: Toddler Care (Chůva) certificate, pedagogical, social or medical education
- Toddler Montessori Certification or experience is an advantage
- Experience as a Toddler assistant is highly welcomed
- Open-minded, flexible, hard-working, cooperative
- Open to work full time
- Positive and inspiring working environment, international team of teachers
- 8 weeks of paid holidays
- Professional development in Montessori education
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Place of work at Prague 6, Pevnostní street
- Day of start: January 2019
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter via the response form (below) to Blanka Horáčková (HR Manager). Or you can ask any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to your answer.
In case you are not contacted within 14 days, we had to exclude you for some reasons from our selection process. Thanks for understanding.