Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
MINISTER FOR MAGIC of Managing Director
- Typ úvazku
- Nupaky 148, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
One of the most challenging roles within the company and a rare opportunity that opens only occasionally. We expect you to have the drive, ambition and will to work harder and push stronger. You will be expected to proactively find your way through the company – it is up to you to find your place and biggest added value for MD/within the team/company or in process. You will be challenged to break through your boundaries so be prepared to work on the matters completely out of the scope of your expertise. This is much easier if you’re a quick learner. You will be working for Managing Director, which requires interaction with global and local EYELEVEL teams and key point of contacts outside of EYELEVEL (clients, suppliers, partners etc.) You should have a positive attitude towards helping people and being able connect all the dots. As an Minister of magic, you will be preparing for MD the majority of communication towards the company, clients or suppliers, so you are a specialist in communication with ability to communicate professionally, clearly and accurately.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Develop effective networks with team members globally.
- Interact and communicate with all company departments.
- Create and maintain presentations, confidential files, tender pitches, reports, spreadsheets and other necessary documents.
- Convey the information meaningfully to your audience to modify their attitudes or behavior.
- Prepare and organize information - prepare for questions, even before you know what those questions will be..
- Create minutes and follow-ups from the meetings.
- Keep track of various projects, daily reports and reminders.
- Analyze regular Financial and other company reports and notify the MD about significant changes.
- Supervise projects execution and report possible deficiencies, problems or issues that might jeopardize successful execution.
- Organize calendar and meetings, manage MD’s accessibility and open lines of communication with rest of the company.
- After some period reads and routes all incoming e-mails for the MD, assures awareness of all important communication.
- Support MD in research of new trends, initiatives, activities and information.
- Potential travelling for business trips abroad.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- 2+ years of experience advantageous - in business or strategic company management, business administration, client services, project management, marketing or retail development
- Project management skills: organizational and planning skills (ability to juggle multiple projects), great attention to detail and follow-through, ability to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including production processes, retail environments, etc.
- Confident, ambitious, yet humble young professional
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement
- Open, honest and direct
- Flexible with problem solving skills
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong experience working in MS Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Understanding principles of impactful presentation
- General understanding of IT / new digital technologies
- Experience with Project Management tools is an advantage
- Fluent English (verbal + written + business English) is a must
- Another language (relevant for client’s needs) is an advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- in November 2018 we are moving to Prague to Veleslavín (right by the metro, the new building at Afi Vokovice)
- a very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- unlimited vacation (seriously :-))
- english language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- sport activities (twice a week circle training, yoga and fitness available every day)
- free massages every month
- lunches and afternoon snacks by the White Circus catering (Ambiente) in our company canteen
- before we move the allowance for commuting by car (4500CZK gross / monthly
- OR paid public transport + company bus from metro Opatov (we are located 10 minutes from metro station Opatov)
- of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- and last but not least: our offices are DOG FRIENDLY!