Open position at SatoshiLabs
Media/Influencers Relations Manager
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
The Media/Influencer Relations Manager plays a crucial role in the PR department by actively contributing to the enhancement of brand awareness and the promotion of products through collaboration with media outlets and influencers. In addition the Media Relations Manager continuously seeks out emerging influential individuals in the industry and facilitates exciting content collaborations. Furthermore, the Media Relations Manager is an important part when it comes to any news announcement, as she/he effectively disseminate information and product to relevant influential parties and contribute innovative concepts to the overarching strategy.
What will your duties be?
- Daily communicates with journalists and influencers
- Constantly updates media and influencer lists
- Oversees existing cooperations and deliver content to journalists and influencers
- Manages concrete influencers’ contracts including budgeting and scope of work
- Makes reports and evaluate the effectiveness of every cooperation
- Comes up with new ideas and campaigns, execute them, and report on their results
- Manages giveaways and product testing
- Creates special VIP gifts and merchandise to strengthen relationships with cooperating parties
- Organises conferences, meet-ups, gatherings, and other events
- Shares news and products with journalists and influencers in a creative way
- Independently manages partnerships within the given budget
- Regularly syncs with the PR and Marketing team, as well as other departments
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- 3+ years of experience in media relations
- Proven experience in executing complex influencer campaigns
- Experience with events organisation (press conferences and others)
- Excellent written & spoken English (native or C2)
- Expertise in the cryptocurrency market, its culture, technology, and economics is a big benefit
What will you get in return?
- Possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- Budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- Comfortable office space in Prague 8 (including gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking
- Friendly work environment, regular company events and fun get-togethers
- Other benefits like a MultiSport card or company mobile phone tariff
If you think your profile fits the description above, we want to hear from you: just submit your CV together with a short cover letter. We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within two weeks.