Otevřená pracovní pozice v Bonami
Marketing Specialist with perfect Hungarian - based in Prague
- Typ úvazku
- Thámova 289/13, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín
We are looking for a team mate living in Prague who will help us to spread awareness about Bonami among potential customers in Hungary, build a relationship with them and make our brand stronger. Our biggest challenge is to build Bonami brand awareness among our customers and get them to see Bonami as a lovebrand.
Will you help us with that?
WHAT EXACTLY WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Hungarian newsletters - you will prepare them daily in GetResponse program - you will choose the campaigns to be promoted, create headline and perex. You will cooperate on A/B testing andadjustingof our mailing strategy.
- Facebook Organic - you will manage posting plan, prepare simple graphics in Canva and ensure localization/translation of FB posts for Hungarian audience. You will evaluate the reach of the posts and set your further KPIs.
- Prepare campaigns to increase brand awareness and support sales - such as:themeof the month (e.g. gardening), free transportation, 20% discount on furniture, etc. You will be the final responsible for texts and graphics and you will cooperate with our copywriters, graphic designers, performance marketers and buyers.
- You will occasionally translate some elements into Hungarianlanguage - forexample:performance ads, new features on web/mobile app, customer apology, etc.
- You will monitor our competitors and their behavior on Hungarianmarket.
- You willcooperate with external PR specialists in Hungary and secure relevant PR outcomes.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU ARE OUR PERFECT FIT?
- You are a Hungarian and ideally living in Prague.
- You have perfect Hungarian grammarand youlike to write and work with advertising text.
- You have around 2 years of previous online marketing experience. Can be from an agency or anecommerceproject but it’s not a condition.
- You know social mediavery well. You have already been in charge of their administration and reporting (FB is the basis for us, then Instagram and Pinterest).
- Previous experience with mass e-mailing is an advantage.
- Good analytical skills are the basis for a marketer - you enjoy working with data. Excel is your friend.
- You are able to communicate in English - we have colleagues from other countries and it is good to able to talk to them. However, our company language is Czech.
- You are not afraid of challenges - you like to learn new things and get things done even if you haven’t tried them before.
WHY TO DO THIS JOB AT BONAMI
- You have a chance to take part in the building of love brand and learn a lot on the way. Our company is young and growing, ever changing, ever evolving.
- You implement new things, see results of your work, you have the freedom to create and you are at the birth of a lot of interesting things. If you want to do big projects and move our brand forward, this position is right for you.
- Our company culture is quite lovely - you can read about it here if you speak Czech (or just enjoy the pictures: https://www.cocuma.cz/company/bonami/)
- The employee discount on our products is also not bad. :-)
SOME PRACTICAL DETAILS
- The starting date is March/April. (ideally)
- The job is full-time - you will work from our beautiful new offices in Karlín, near Křižíkova metro station.
- Working time is flexible, it is essential to be at important meetings, but we all know that sometimes it is necessary to arrange something in the bank or you expect a bigger package from Bonami at home. :-) Everything is about agreementwith your team leader.
- We have dog-friendlyenvironment, regular supply of fresh fruit and excellent Doubleshot coffee.
- We also have the all-company team-building twice a year and we also have various events (barbecues, Christmas party, team breakfast and beer, karts, etc.)
- Of course, there is contributionto meal tickets, Multisport card, and English/Czech language course.
- There are young enthusiastic and talented people (now we have the total of about 120) who want to do things in modernway and learn a lot.
- We have good relationships, informal atmosphere, we appreciate good humor, we are friendly, but we take the job seriously. Responsibility goes hand in hand with freedom.
- Our culture is characteristic of great openness to feedback, other opinions, and new ideas. Without that, we would not be able to innovate, do things smartly and learn a lot.
What to do if you think this is a job for you?
1. Tell us a few words why you think you are a good match for us and how you want to contribute. Describe your previous experience and attach your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Then you will get a short call from us and we will talk about your expectations.
3. You might expect a marketing-related task which we give to all candidates so that we can see the way you guys think and the possible outcomes of your work.
4. After that we will be happy to meet you personally and provide you with all the details you need to decide if we are right for you. We also want to know if you like our company