Otevřená pracovní pozice v IKEA Purchasing & Logistics Area Central Europe
- Typ úvazku
- Řevnická 170, 155 00 Praha-Zličín, Czechia
IKEA Purchasing Services s r.o. is a purchasing organization which ensures both purchasing of material from suppliers located in Europe and distribution into retail stores IKEA worldwide, or distribution of components directly to suppliers.
What will be your responsibility in IKEA?
- You will build close business partnership with IKEA Purchasing suppliers
- You will be responsible for IKEA supplier satisfaction on an operational level
- You will be responsible for order handling, deviation handling, claim handling, scrap, price lists, securing all necessary system updates
- You will cooperate with internal stakeholders
- You will collect collect market information to secure good performance of daily operations
- You will be operational responsible for start-up of new articles
Who are you and what experience you have?
- You have preferably economic or financial education
- You have at least 1 year experience from working in Supply Chain
- You have excellent communication skills, you can build relations easily
- You are flexible and you can deal with various situations
- You are customer focused and service minded
- You are analytical type of a person, you like numbers
- You enjoy working with systems
- You speak English fluently
- You are energetic and dynamic personality
- Travelling is fun for you
Why will you enjoy working with us?
- You will work in a company that is successful and favourite among people
- You will meet the same optimists like you are on daily basis
- Your job will have a good feeling about your job because it makes sense
- You will have 5 weeks of deserved holiday
- You will work in a cozy working environment in Zličín offices
How is it to work in IKEA?
- Attitude towards our colleagues is very simple – honest and frank employees always get a chance to grow both in their personal and career life in a way so all of us can contribute to better every day life for us and for our customers
- We do not intend to only fill in the positions here – we want to accept unique personalities who will share our values
- We listen to our colleagues, we understand their needs and we support their ambitions and skills
- We offer a possibility to work in a fast growing company and in an environment where people and togetherness are the main values
Contact Jana Marková via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.