Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLLING
- Typ úvazku
- Nupaky 108, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
Who We Are?
In Czech Republic we are EYELEVEL, an InnerWorkings Company. EYELEVEL is a unique mix of high performance individuals focused on exceeding expectations on all levels of client service. Our clients are large multinational companies and their brands are leaders in their categories. EYELEVEL helps build the success of our clients by delivering unique retail solutions including Branded Stores, Shop-in-shops, Product Displays and In-Store communication. This is achieved by providing an excellent level of services in design, engineering, production, distribution and implementation of retail fixtures globally. The long term success of EYELEVEL, as well as daily operations, is driven by our company values: Quality, Open Communication, Team Spirit, Development, Result Driven and Initiative.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Preparing reports, budgets vs actual review, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Control a team of AP and AR technicians
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Manage finance projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Support business in creating business strategies as well monthly analysis
- Prepare financial month end closing including accounting reconciliations
- End to end finance job, we are a Finance department not SSC
Qualifications and training required:
There are routes into a career in management accounting for both university graduates and school leavers. For graduates, any degree is accepted, although qualifications in accountancy or mathematical, management or business subjects are very useful because these will allow you exemptions from some of the exams needed to become professionally qualified.
- University degree or High school technical in accounting
- CIMA or ACCA student
- Experience on similar position at least 1 year
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Fluent in English + French (preferred) or German
- Experience from SSC is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with customers.
- Experience with Dynamics AX is an advantage
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without loosing focus and control
- Perfectionist with a high level of attention to detail
- Natural drive for development and self-improvement
We are proudly offer
- Competitive annual salary package
- Company mobile phone, laptop
- Gas contribution for getting to work with your own car
- We have an excellent chef and company canteen + fresh fruits
- Prepaid Sport activities (football, fitness classes, yoga etc.) + we have our own fitness + Multisport card
- Amazing, supportive and always helpful team and much more!