Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
- Typ úvazku
- Evropská 859, 160 00 Praha 6, Czechia
A Logistics Specialist for EYELEVEL is first and foremost the person who organizes our expedition services. To do this they must be highly organized individuals, excellent communicators, and team players working closely with our account, production and roll-out managers, assembly teams, forwarders, suppliers and other logistic personnel. A Logistics Specialist is an essential part of every project, who guarantees smooth expedition of our products throughout the world by road, air or sea.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Communication (Inform EL teams, clients, and forwarders about shipments)
- Suggesting ideal mode of transportation (road, sea, air, under different Incoterms conditions)
- Preparing transport quotations (request offers, supply quotes to internal EL team)
- Booking all methods of transportation (road, sea, air, under different Incoterms conditions))
- Timely delivery (products are delivered to various global destinations on time)
- Transport documentation (prepare and distribute to warehouse, PM, clients, forwarders)
- Arranging customs documents (Euro 1, Certificate of Origin, import and export customs declaration)
- Shipment status (overview of shipments from warehouse to client)
- Booking couriers for special deliveries (time definite, pallet jacks, extra service)
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics/transport - knowledge of customs processes and formalities for non-EU shipments
- Able to quickly learn specifics about special requests in various destinations - tail lift, pallet jack, timed deliveries.
- Ability to manually calculate loading meters and ACW (air-chargeable weight)
- Organized, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with clients
- Open, Honest and Direct
- Stress resistant and able to focus under time pressure
- Ability to multi-task many things at once without losing focus and control
- Computer literacy a must to quickly learn our software
- Advanced level of MS Excel is a must
- Czech or Slovak - native/fluent
- English - intermediate
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- Unlimited vacation (seriously)
- Cafeteria Benefit System
- English language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- Sport activities (twice a week circle training and yoga, small fitness available every day)
- Free massages every month
- Of course, common things like: Laptop (Dell or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, · Bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- And last but not least: our offices are and will be DOG FRIENDLY!