Otevřená pracovní pozice v Greenlight
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology, a solutions builder who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new exciting ideas with your colleagues?
We are looking for a senior lead developer that can help us deliver digital solutions to our high-street brand and retail customers. Our project will help our clients gain and act on insights on consumer interaction, analytics and in-store operations. It fuses software and hardware in an innovative way using existing solutions and technologies, built in collaboration with a number of worldwide technical partners.
You are the right person if you are able to independently come up with solutions, integrate existing software with hardware and develop new ones where needed. You will have the advantage of choosing the best solutions based on your team’s R&D, making a decision on system architecture, data structure and programming languages used.
Want to be part of the team?
You will work in a company of 35+ talented people, where processes are kept to a minimum and the team members naturally inspire each other to always deliver their best. We also highly encourage everyone’s initiative in finding new product opportunities.
Are you interested in working with various cutting-edge WiFi, RFiD, facial recognition and data analytics solutions? Collaborate with external developers and suppliers using their software, integrate, test and find the best available technologies for a particular task. Research, learn and build your own custom solutions, with your own team that you will help put together and lead in a way that can advance development of new IP and patents.
- Excellent working knowledge of Python and Bash scripting
- Hands-on experience with embedded software, hardware, Raspberry PI solutions, etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills and relentless bug fixing attitude
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Natural leadership and motivational expertise with team leading experience
- Excellent communication skills and task definition abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment, both independently and collaboratively
- Good understanding of best development practices and ability to explain it to others
- Knowledge of TensorFlow or OpenCV
- Experience with GSM communications
- Understanding of RFiD technologies
- Hierarchical and scalable thinking of software architecture
- Implementation of data security and protection, understanding of GDPR
- Company iPhone and notebook of your choice
- Being part of a startup with long-term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in the technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with wide range of global experience
- Reasonable timekeeping and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- Sneak-peeks of prototypes and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware
- Excellent fresh food and sport possibilities
- Frequent opt-in team building experiences