Open position at GLAMI
Junior Paid Search Specialist
- Work schedule
- Křižíkova 148/34, Karlín, 186 00 Praha-Praha 8, Česko
At GLAMI we change the online shopping experience of millions of users across the globe. We have global aspirations and are currently active in 17 markets. Our platform serves over 40 million sessions every month to the world's best-known fashion brands and e-shops. We also develop our own AI solutions for our marketing activities and much more. We work with top-notch tools to run channels from TV advertising over social media to PPC in-house. We have been recently recognized as one of the fast-growing technology startups in CEE by Deloitte Fast Forward 2019.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated self-starter who will drive and scale the reach of paid search advertising campaigns, is willing to build amazing things, and drive growth towards the ultimate goal of making GLAMI the number one destination for finding fashion online.
The ideal person for this role has a strong drive to become a paid search professional, high motivation to learn, and the ability to stay ahead of PPC trends and industry standards.
Your team 👇
- Manage daily execution of paid search activities (Google Ads, SA360, Bing, Sklik, etc.).
- Hands-on bid optimization, data analysis, problem-solving, keyword harvesting, messaging, A/B testing, etc.
- Implement optimization strategies and tests for international SEM campaigns with a focus on the desired ROI.
- Keep up to date with PPC best practices and strategies.
- Work with cross-functional team members, and contribute to other team projects and initiatives.
Skills & experience:
- Professional level of English, additional language native to any of GLAMI markets a plus.
- Previous experience with paid search and performance marketing is a big plus
- Comfortable with data, Excel savvy.
- Ability to prioritize correctly and manage multiple stakeholders, set goals, and execute under tight deadlines.
- Keen interest in digital advertising, search engine marketing and paid search in particular.
- Positive go-getter attitude, data-driven, willing to learn and build amazing things.
Established e-commerce startup with global ambitions
- Opportunity to bring in your own approach
- Open, informal atmosphere among 21 different nationalities. Our default language is English
- Access to the latest advertising tools and features (GA360 Suite, Tableau, Data Studio)
- Relocation assistance: we will ensure you get here smoothly
- Stylish, dog-friendly Prague - Karlin office
- 25 days of holidays
- Home-office friendly company
- Multisport card, meal contribution to your pay, free refreshments throughout your day; an educational library and other learning opportunities, a notebook with an operating system of your choice (Mac OS or Win);
- Social events: from after-work foosball and FIFA tournaments to coworking trips, and movie nights to half-marathons, you'll find a group of colleagues always keen to get involved!
Please, note that we can only consider applicants that have a valid working permit for the Czech Republic.