Otevřená pracovní pozice ve společnosti Purple Technology
💱Junior Operations Representative
- Typ úvazku
- Masarykova 410/28, 602 00 Brno-střed, Česko
In the Global Operations Team, we take care of the day-to-day running of the business at our affiliate securities dealer. We process new client registrations and subsequently their deposits and withdrawals. We don't communicate directly with clients, but we handle their requests and anything else that may arise. Since most of our clients and colleagues we interact with on a daily basis come from various East Asian countries, it is extremely important for us to understand cultural differences as well as being fluent in English. Because of the different time zones our clients are in, it is sometimes necessary for us to work at night. However, the shift system is set up to give as much freedom as possible. That's why we can travel the world and work from wherever we want. Of course, we also all like to meet in the office as a whole team, as we believe that we can all learn from each other better this way.
WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU?
- communicating with local support team and international partners
- handling and processing financial transactions
- opening client accounts
- finding solutions to various problems
- collaborating with different teams across the company
We are currently working in 4 shifts, 03:00-08:00, 07:00-14:00, 09:00-17:00 and 13:00-20:00. Some people prefer to work as early as possible and then have the whole day off and some prefer the other way around. We try to be accommodating in the choice of time, depending on the needs of the person, but also on the overall possibilities. You can work from home or anywhere else. However, it is important for us that you live close to Brno so that you can come to our office at least once a week.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
sufficient level of English (min. B2)
- a positive attitude towards life and communication with people within the company
- willingness to work shifts
- technical and administrative skills
- readiness to carry out repetitive day-to-day administrative work
- common sense
- we'll be happy to teach you everything else you’ll need to do your job :)
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
Electro Budget - you can choose the equipment you want to work on.
- Education Budget - conferences, workshops, subscriptions, etc.
- Cafeteria Budget - Multisport, both physical and mental therapists, theaters, cinemas, pharmacies...
- Annual team building / remote office where we all work together, but enjoy sports activities, trips, and lots of fun, too.
- You can work remotely or on-site with us in our Brno office. That’s your choice. And when you are here with us, you can relax in our Finnish sauna or get fit in our gym.
- 25 days of well-deserved vacation and 5 sick days.