Otevřená pracovní pozice v Greenlight
Junior DevOps Engineer
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Greenlight is an enthusiastic team of accomplished tech professionals based in Prague, Brumlovka. Our experience in working with global retail brands such as Adidas, Dior, Dyson or Calvin Klein lead us to establish a startup foundry with a number of long-term clients and an exciting lineup of digital products, going global with them from day one - for example launching our startup Loop with huge marketing campaign in London.
Are you a starting system administrator who wants to learn about the latest cloud technologies under the supervision and mentorship of senior internal and external admins in a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new exciting ideas with your colleagues?
We are looking for a junior DevOps engineer, architect and solutions builder with some knowledge and understanding of Docker, GC, AWS, Kubernetes and various CI platforms in an environment where developers and ops collaborate and keep each other informed. You are interested in gaining experience working with Nginx, Node.js, Chef, Ansible, Jira, Github, MySQL, MongoDB in a secured environment and love a start-up paced company with the benefits of an established business.
You are the right person if you are eager to learn, are aiming to build up your skills and become a DevOps superstar, to integrate existing software packages, are able to collaboratively discuss and explain the benefits of the best options for the task. SaaS, IaaS and PaaS are your daily source of joy. You will have the advantage of contributing and help choosing the best solutions based on your team’s R&D, set up monitoring, architect 24/7 uptime with the help of external resources
- Working knowledge of Python and/or Bash scripting
- Experience managing Linux (Ubuntu) systems
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or G-Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of CI, Git flows and deployment processes is a plus
- Knowledge of RDS and NoSQL databases management is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, Jira integrations is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills and relentless bug fixing attitude
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and task definition abilities
- Good understanding of cloud and virtual environments and ability to explain it to others
- Efficiency in delivering and updating project milestones in a fast-paced environment
When I founded a company called EYELEVEL in 2002, we never expected to become a team of over 500 people on 6 continents. Over the years, there came many moments when we lacked the tools we needed to get our job done quickly and efficiently. So we developed our own. Greenlight is the result of that experience. A product company built on real world productivity needs.
Want to be part of the team?
You will work in a company of 35+ talented people, where processes are kept to a minimum and the team members naturally inspire each other to always deliver their best. We also highly encourage everyone’s initiative in finding new product and solution opportunities.
This is full-time primarily on-site role, working daily from our Prague office with the occasional home office, liaising closely with developers, QA and other DevOps on various products and projects.
What to look forward to upon joining us:
- Company iPhone and notebook of your choice
- Being part of a startup with long-term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in the technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with wide range of global experience
- Reasonable timekeeping and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- Sneak-peeks of prototypes and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware
- Excellent fresh food and sport possibilities
- Frequent opt-in team building experiences
- Yoga practice twice a week