Open position at Eldison
Junior Associate M&A
- Work schedule
- Panská 854/2, Prague
Do you want to work for an industry changing law firm powered by technology? Are you intrigued by ESOPs, financing or international business transactions and the start-up world in general? Is working on several projects in a fast-paced environment a piece of cake for you? Then read on!
Eldison is a legal provider powered by technology.
We combine our legal, product and technology consulting teams to deliver end-to-end solutions to key legal pain-points. We focus on use cases which are crucial to our customers´ growth, from employee motivation, contracting process outsourcing and optimization to vendor management and privacy set-up. Founded in 2017, we´re headquartered in Prague with activities across the US and Europe.
What you will do
Providing legal advice and support to tech start-ups on matters such as: cross-border M&A transactions, drafting and reviewing M&A transaction documentation
Advising clients with financing, venture capital financing, pre-seed and seed investments, drafting and reviewing financing and investment main and ancillary documents
Participate in transaction project management
Participate in advising on corporate housekeeping, intra-group relations and providing legal support to corporate related needs of our clients
Conduct legal research regarding the above and various regulatory topics (securities, crowdfunding, collective investments, blockchain)
What we offer
- Flexible fast-paced working environment where everyone takes ownership of their work
- Energy and team´s focus on value creation and impact
- Tech/SaaS industry expertise
- Long-term cooperation
- Extremely close-to-business approach
What we expect from you
- Working experience with corporate, venture capital or M&A legal matters or curiosity and passion to expand knowledge and skills in these areas of expertise
- 1-2 years of working experience as a Junior Associate or internal lawyer
- Project and people management skills
- Able to prioritize tasks of others based on their urgency and relevance
- Proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak language
- Team player
What you might like about us
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Eldison we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. Freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
- Easier Life: 5 weeks of vacation, home office, sick days
- Learning, personal development and professional growth
- Soft skills coaching sessions with our resident coach/mentor
- An easy-to-access downtown office in HubHub
- Free lunches in the office (250CZK daily budget via the Wolt app); free beverages, fresh fruit, nuts and snacks in the office every day
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
99 % klientů je úplně super. Vystupujeme vůči nim jako lidé. Normálně a neformálně se s nimi bavíme a vždy mezi námi dojde k porozumění. Nebojí se nás ptát a komunikace je vždy příjemná.