Open position at Wrike
- Work schedule
- Boudníkova 9, 180 00 Praha 8-Palmovka, Česko
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform. Built for teams and organizations looking to collaborate, create, and exceed every day, Wrike brings everyone and all work into a single place to remove complexity, increase productivity, and free people up to focus on their most purposeful work.
Our vision: A world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Ready to become a Wriker?
Wrike is looking for a Backend Developer to build and maintain an internal application which is used by our sales, security and training departments. These teams will be your customers and you'll need to be compliant with documenting and taking requirements to propose building the solution.
This application helps in solving internal customer needs and the team also deals with many integrations aimed at improving the company's work processes.
We expect that you have good experience with Java 8+ or higher programming skills and experience and that you enjoy working in an international team.
More about Your team
The App Team is a part of our Back Office Development unit and consists of 5 Scrum teams. They consist of BE and QA. In this role, you will become a back-end developer in one of those teams. You will work mainly with our Support department and in a limited way also with our Sales, Training and Security.
How do we work?
- Our Tech Stack: Java 17, Spring (DI), myBatis (PostgreSQL), Vaadin, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, mono repository, GitLab, Microservice platform
- Our Process: Scrum, OKRs
How You'll make an impact
- Developing, designing (technically) new and also rewriting existing features
- Proposing solutions to complex problems
- Discussing your solutions to the team and stakeholders
- Providing estimates for tasks
- Developing tests for your functionality
- Conducting code reviews
- Working using a classic scrum method in teams of 5 people
You will achieve your best if you have
- Experience with Java 8+
- SQL knowledge
- Spring 4 Basics (IoC Concept)
- Java Web Stack (HTTP, filters, servlets, web security)
- Upper Intermediate English skills
You will stand out with
- Experience with JS framework (Angular/ React/ Vue), HTTP requests, TypeScript, REST API, computer science
- Experience in designing and architecting web applications on your own
- At least basic experience with HTML/CSS/JS
Perks of working at Wrike
- 25 days of holidays
- Sick leave compensation
- Cafeteria (Benefit plus)
- Private healthcare membership (Canadian Medical)
- Meal vouchers
- Pension plan
- Mobile tariffs
- Life Insurance plan
- "Lítačka" transportation annual coupon reimbursement
- Multisport card
- Parental leave
- Interview with a Recruiter (30 minutes)
- Technical interview (90 minutes)
- Cultural interview (90 minutes)
Your recruitment buddy will be Tomas Petrik, Senior TA Representative
Who Is Wrike and Our Culture
We're a team of innovators and creators who solve the complex work problems of today and tomorrow.
Hybrid work mode
Wrike promotes a hybrid work mode and we meet in the office 3 times a week. This work mode supports our culture of collaboration and solving problems quickly to deliver business outcomes and win together.
💡 Smart: We love what we do, and we're great at it because this is our domain. Our combined knowledge in this space is unmatched.
💚 Dedicated: We get up every day focused on helping our customers win. We're committed to helping our teammates win, too!
🤗 Approachable: We're friendly, easy to get along with, considerate, and helpful.
Our culture and values
📈 Deliver Business Outcomes
🥇 Be better than the competition
🚀 Move fast. Then, move faster
🤝 Know our customers
🏆 We win together
💪 Have courage