Otevřená pracovní pozice v MSD IT
ITRMS Technical Analyst
- Typ úvazku
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
What is the job about?
Information Technology Risk Management and Security has become an essential component of the current IT enterprise that provides IT & Automation support to the Pharmaceutical Research, Supply Chain and Marketing organizations. Increased risks in both the information security (e.g. cyber threats, malware, etc.) and the regulated areas have required that staff possessing such skills is fully embedded within the IT organization. The enterprise is now dependent on these security and compliance experts for identifying, escalating and remediating such IT Risks in a timely and efficient manner. Also, emerging technologies like cloud, mobility and data analytics require strong IT Risk and Compliance early involvement. To help meet these emerging challenges, we are seeking an energetic, forward-thinking security professional to support the governance, risk management and compliance functions.
What we need is a person who will:
- Support the Governance, Risk and Compliance technical lead across all products on the GRC platform.
- Execute and appropriately respond to service requests and questions.
- Understand technical and operational processes and the current environment in which they operate.
- Technical knowledge to understand and work with development resources to ensure that system changes are managed and developed according to good coding practices.
- Support and execute improvements from design and configuration to implementation.
- Perform root cause analysis to troubleshoot issues or identify current state process inefficiencies.
- Execute GxP mandated validation activities for solutions across all phases of SDLC.
- Execute Disaster Recovery processes on an annual basis.
- Support various process, policy, and program element improvements.
- Ability to self-manage relevant workload (time management and prioritization).
Required Qualification/ Education:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the areas of technical analysis and system administration.
- At least 1 year experience in one or more of the following GRC technologies: RSA Archer, Hiperos, Metricstream, Greenlight or Enablon.
- Experience in system enhancement, implementation and upgrades.
- Functional experience with Governance and Risk functions or supporting applications.
- Relationship building skills with client organizations and across technology centers.
- Must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional core team in a matrix organization.
- Experience in risk-based approaches, including ability to facilitate risk analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a complex and dynamic work environment.
- Facilitation / workshop management skills.
- Change Management experience.
- Good written, communication, and presentation skills.
However we will be happy if you had:
- Experience with regulated GxP Pharmaceutical IT Systems.
- Relevant certifications a plus (ITIL, Prince2, PMP…etc.)
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Contact Nikola Kalčić - email@example.com. Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!