Open position at Devoteam
IT Project Manager - Marketing Solutions
- Work schedule
- Full-time (Remote job)
Devoteam Czech Republic provides IT expertise across the EMEA region, partnering with global players in the pharma, banking or automotive industry. We have got a great talented community of highly skilled Devoteam consultants, working on the client's side. Our aim is to scale up our teams while focusing on the strong long-term consultants' partnership and highest customer satisfaction achievement. We focus on the PM/PGM field, enabling digitalization and transformation, infrastructure & network services consultancy, and the very critical field of GRC & security.
At Devoteam, there are numerous large-scope, international projects, where you can leverage your long-term project management experiences and make a truly global impact.
- a remote, 100% FTE position,
- freelancing mode of cooperation,
- contract with Devoteam, start ASAP/2021, till the end of 2021
- preferably prolongation for 2022
IT Project Manager - Marketing Solutions
- This project will require the ability of stakeholders management, remote global team coordination, project plan strategy and outline, risk and budget management and moving the team effort towards successful projects parts delivery and quality outcomes assurance, changes management, escalations management/steering board, vendor management /KPI´s, SLA/
- This project is focused on the deployment of the Kimble app and integration with Salesforce for one entity. The first part / cca 3 months/ will be about Proof of Concept, where you will closely cooperate with the global architecture team.If the POC is successful it will then be followed by implementations and roll-outs in all relevant countries/geographies globally.
- The aim of the Kimble app is to integrate it/ connect to the Salesforce environment and to have detailed automated tool and real-time as well as predictable data for project management/resources, billing etc., scalability and efficiency/FO.
- You will of course closely work with business leaders, global/local architects, also with Kimble SME, local business stakeholders, vendors etc.
- We prefer long-term cooperation, there is a big choice of the scope of the projects you can choose from in your future with us: e.g transformation projects, leadership for various infrastructure projects, focus on storage, cloud or migrations projects, IT systems/CRM integrations, shifting SW development methods, release management etc.
Who are we looking for?
- We would consider candidates with the senior level of project management skills and experience within the international team leadership in a matrix - structure organisations.
- Here, the experience with Salesforce /CRM implementations/integrations solutions/marketing products development projects or roll-outs projects would be your greatest asset.
- You do not need to be an expert for Kimble or architecture, but be able to understand the scope of distributed landscape architecture, and technical possibilities and compatibility / Kimble, Salesforce/ and be able to coordinate the POC with senior global architects.
- This role is suitable for a person, with a structured approach, excellent analytical and communication skills and change management abilities.
Did we inspire you?
In case of your interest please send us your CV and we will contact you within 5 working days and discuss the details, answer your questions and explain further steps towards our cooperation.
We are expecting 2- remote interview rounds on the customer’s side and after the positive decision, we are sending you the offer and arrange with you all the relevant steps, information and documentation and support you across the onboarding process.
Our account manager will take care of your smooth onboarding and will be in touch with you, regarding team introduction and any practical issues you would need and support you all the time of your cooperation with us.
Our recruitment process is completely transparent and as fast as possible and we are looking for cooperation.