Otevřená pracovní pozice v Greenlight
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Greenlight is an enthusiastic team of accomplished tech professionals based in Prague, Brumlovka. Our experience in working with global retail brands such as Adidas, Dior, Dyson or Calvin Klein lead us to establish a startup with a number of long-term clients and an exciting lineup of digital products, going global with them from day one - for example launching our startup Loop with huge marketing campaign in London.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology, a solutions builder who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new exciting ideas with your colleagues?
We are looking for a number of senior iOS developers to strengthen our existing team of mobile engineers, which help us deliver digital solutions to our high-street brand and retail customers, as well as build exciting digital products with a global reach.
Want to be part of the team?
You will work in a company of 35+ talented people, where processes are kept to a minimum and the team members naturally inspire each other to always deliver their best. We also highly encourage everyone’s initiative in finding new product opportunities.
Are you ambitious enough to work on products that challenge existing solutions with a fresh approach, clean code, perfect UX and top-notch design? Do you want to work closely with our product and design team and collaborate with other mobile developers internally and externally?
- Git flow proficiency, code reviews and quality control of production environment
- Exceptional analytical skills and relentless bug fixing attitude
- Perfect knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and Reactive Swift
- Knowledge of Apple frameworks - Foundation, UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Data
- JSON/REST integration experience
- Ability to use Google Flutter for quick prototyping
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and task definition abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment, both independently and collaboratively
- Good understanding of best development practices and ability to explain it to others
- Company mobile phone and laptop of your choice
- Being part of a startup with long-term vision and global potential
- Inspiring environment of award-winning offices in the technology hub in Brumlovka
- Equally inspiring team members with wide range of global experience
- Reasonable timekeeping and hassle-free home office/sick days/allowances
- Sneak-peeks of prototypes and hands-on experience with state-of-the-art hardware
- Excellent fresh food and sport possibilities
- Frequent opt-in team building experiences