Otevřená pracovní pozice v Rockaway Capital
INVESTMENT MANAGER - ROCKAWAY BLOCKCHAIN
- Typ úvazku
- Na Hřebenech II 1718/8, 140 00 Praha 4-Nusle, Česko
We are looking for an Investment Manager (“IM”) for Rockaway Blockchain Fund – Venture Capital firm focused on the blockchain industry. The IM will take full end-to-end responsibility for deals: investments and portfolio management.
- Follow the blockchain space, map out the investment landscape, identify trends
and segments to continuously perfect the investment strategy.
- Proactively generate deal flow within the investment strategy.
- Screen companies, own the due diligence process and prepare investment
committee-ready documents for decision making.
- Model the valuation and potential ROI per company, anchor the investment and
exit valuation scenarios.
- Negotiate the investment deal with the company and potentially with coinvestment
- Track progress and add value to portfolio companies (i.e. schedule CEO / board
meetings, challenge the business model and go-to-market strategy, define areas
where to help, bring in experts, help fill-in key management positions, introduce
- Define and help in exit strategy per portfolio company.
- Lead portfolio management meetings.
- Conduct research on topics as defined by the team.
- Periodically write articles and knowledge nuggets.
- Help build internal knowledge database.
- Be recognized as a “thought leader” in the crypto space.
NETWORK AND PR
- Establish and nurture network of co-investor VCs and subject matter experts;
ideal profile is already deeply connected to the blockchain ecosystem.
- Actively seek speaking opportunities at crypto conferences; ideal profile is
already respected in the crypto community.
- Help build brand via social and printed media.
- Experience and successful track record in PE or VC investing (minimum 2 years).
- Expertise in blockchain / cryptocurrency investing.
- Ability to generate meaningful deal flow and close top deals.
- Established network and relationships with VCs, blockchain companies, media, and
- Autonomous in taking ownership and at the same time team player.
- Entrepreneurship and drive (curiosity-driven, not searching for easy way out).
- Ability to structure, analyze and synthesize complex problems.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Proficiency in writing of technical and investment articles.
- Excel modeling.
- Ideally IT background with business degree / CFA.