Open position at Bonami
Influencers Specialist for Romania
- Work schedule
- 289/13, Thámova, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Česko
In Bonami we dream of a nicer world. Every day on our website we present hundreds of original pieces of furniture and beautiful decorations, which we hunt for in various distant lands. In order for customers to orient themselves in our flood of splendor, it is necessary to clearly organize each offer and make sure it has all the valuable information. A Product Copy Specialist in Bonami is a person, thanks to whom our customers can "touch" the product, and know why they want to buy it from us.
What is this work about?
People come to us because they know what to expect, and also because they will find inspiration, know-how about how to furnish their household and what to combine. You will help the customer to present our products in the most beautiful form, with a concise name and description of the product. You will also be translating texts and adapting them into the Romanian cultural and language context.
Why will you enjoy it?
You will become a part of one of the largest online e-shops in central Europe, which sells furniture and home decorations. More than 2.5 million people visit us every month and we have more than 3.5 million registered users.
You will experience our free culture with a friendly atmosphere.
What do you need to get the job done in this position?
Find influencers with suitable profiles for promoting our brand.
Negotiate best terms of cooperation with those approved by your brand manager.
- Make sure influencers are respecting the terms and conditions of the signed contract.
- Evaluate these partnerships.
- Think of ways how to promote our products creatively through social media contests/inspirations on web/events or any other type of partnerships with influencers.
- Solve any requests/claims that arise from such partnerships.
- You have a knack for writing interesting and engaging advertising texts.
- Experience with copywriting is not a condition, but an advantage (ideally if you wrote for an e-commerce platform).
- You know all the stylistics and you are very good in grammar of the Romanian language.
- You can "absorb" the tonality of Bonami, and introduce our products in the same style when creating inspirations in partnerships with influencers.
- You are open to feedback, and you even ask for it.
- You are not afraid of the word deadline, and you also follow it.
- You will be fluent in English, especially with colleagues from the friendly Global Marketing team (you must have noticed that our website works in several other languages).
- You are not afraid to move in a new and changing environment (at least from the beginning before we set up cooperation and run).
You are a dynamic, proactive person with great communication skills.
- Great negotiator, mediator and problem solver.
- You enjoy multitasking and are a goal oriented person.
- Have experience with influencers (is an advantage).
- Creative and always seeking for opportunities to raise awareness and promote our brand.
If you are interested in other things:
- When can you join us? The sooner the better!
- So far, we are looking for reinforcements for half a year, but because our offer is still growing, it is likely that we will extend the cooperation.
- You will have flexible working hours, including work from home.
- We are located in beautiful and cozy offices in the Karlín Palace (it is 2 minutes from the Křižíkova stop - metro B)
Did we catch your interest? Great!
1. Send us your CV or a link to LinkedIn and also any samples of your copy work. Show off! ;)
2. If you catch our eye, we will call you and talk briefly, especially about setting mutual expectations.
3. A simple task will follow, in which we will verify that you are the right person for us.
4. Then we will be happy to meet you in person / on a video call and provide you with all the details you need to decide if we are right for you. And we also want to know if our company will fit you.