Otevřená pracovní pozice v MSD IT
IDM Regional Business Analyst
- Typ úvazku
- Svornosti 3321/2, 150 00 Smíchov, Czechia
We are seeking an experienced and energetic, forward thinking professional to join our Information Technology group in GIC Prague. As business analyst, you will be helping with the design and adoption of our Integrated Disease Management (IDM) capabilities focused on: patient and doctor portals or web applications, mobile applications, patient management, therapy adherence and identification. Working with IT and business stakeholders across different countries, you will be responsible for the creation of business requirements to ensure system functionality and design meets business needs. In addition, you will be communicating on daily basis with development team, business stakeholders and project managers to ensure that business requirements are well understood by all parties. You will also be involved into SDLC, risk and privacy assessment.
You will be responsible to:
- Work within the Go To Market Team, country IT, and business teams to deliver capabilities to business clients in our Integrated Disease Management (IDM) area.
- Facilitate discussions/workshops with business partners to understand current and future state business processes/requirements
- Document and verify business process flows and business requirements. Verify solution’s alignment with requirements and MSD IT architecture
- Random testing during development, assist stakeholders during UAT and hyper care
- Develop an understanding of our customer facing teams’ needs and ensure our platforms deliver immediate and long term capabilities
- Responsible for documenting system operating procedures (SDLC)
What we need is a person who has:
- MSc. Degree or BSc. Degree.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in obtaining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Excellent client interaction skills both in a formal meeting environment as well as in informal one-on-one meetings
- Experience with developing business cases (preferred)
- Project management skills in IT projects with solid SDLC practices
- Systems testing processes and procedures
- Systems documentation – technical and user.
- Experience in Website development projects (not necessarily as a developer)
- Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) to design/document
- Have participated in, or be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practicesExperience with JIRA, Confluence tool
- Proven experience in business analyst role and/or business analyst certifications
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Contact Nikola Kalčić - email@example.com. Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!