Open position at GAMEE
HTML5 3D Game Developer
- Work schedule
- 10, Rašínovo nábř. 71, 128 00 Praha 2-Vyšehrad, Česko
We are looking for a senior HTML5 developer who will help us create new games (3D) and help us push the boundaries of HTML5 technology.
We have built GAMEE as a high-engagement mobile gaming platform where players compete in skill-based tournaments to earn prizes for their activity. 40.000.000+ players registered on GAMEE so far and every month, they played over 5.7bn gameplays across more than 100 games.
We have launched cooperations with some of the biggest brands such as NASA, Manchester City or Guinness World Records, with more big names to come.
We are taking blockchain technology to mainstream gaming. We have launched $GMEE utility token to serve as engagement, action and reward currency. We introduced new blockchain gaming app Arc8 allowing players to earn $GMEE tokens and we have released G-Bots - unique collectible, playable and upgradeable game characters - in the form of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). What you earn, you own, so that you can use it, keep it to grow in value, trade it, sell it! Our mission is to recognise and reward gaming skill, effort, and loyalty. A true Play-to-Earn.
What do we offer?
- salary determined by your skill & experience
- flexibility (partial of full home office possible)
- international team
- no babysitting, no micromanagement, no BS
- office in a villa at Náplavka with a garden
- a personal strength coach, team breakfasts, fridge full of nice drinks and more
What do we expect?
- ability to create HTML5 game from scratch
- reliability, honesty and independence
- proactivity and creativity
- experience with Playcanvas game engine (not required)
- experience with Spine animations and Tiled editor (not required)
What will you work on?
- develop new games for upcoming e-sports blockchain project
- prototype new game concepts and mechanics
- cooperate with a team of internal game artists
- cool games with millions of players around the world
Work for GAMEE
Come and joins us working on a unique project that has been featured in media all across the world (Forbes, The Next Web, Business Insider a more.)
Looking forward to meeting you, let’s get in touch!