Otevřená pracovní pozice v Microsoft
HR Operations Process Lead – Benefit Operations
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
The Global HR Operations center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Operations organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences companywide. The Global HR Operations center of excellence provides operational and support services for Microsoft HR programs, with primary areas of focus being customer support services, core HR operations (HR data administration, onboarding, leave administration, staffing, learning & development, etc.), business process optimization, HR online solutions, and project management. The success of the HR Operations organization is critical to the overall effectiveness of HR and our ability to ensure consistent employee and manager experiences in the subsidiaries. The HR Operations Process Lead in Benefit Operations is an integral member of the HR Operations organization and plays a key role in the delivery of high quality HR Services to the business, managers and employees, as well as to the HR Community. This role will be responsible for delivering high-quality execution of core HR data management operations and driving an agenda of continuous improvement with the HR Operations Manager in the data management team. This role requires thorough knowledge of HR data management practices, end to end processes, ability to monitor and control for quality and standard controls (e.g. SOX), perform trend analysis and basic data diagnostics, and capacity utilization management for the team. The HR Operations Process Lead is accountable for maintaining process documentation or knowledge base content for their process area, manage improvement initiatives, and deliver services within agreed SLA’s and Customer Satisfaction scores. HR Operations Process Lead in Benefit Operations will also focus on capability building, developing highly engaged and high performing team and provide continuous learning and development opportunity to the team. To be successful in this role, the individual in this position will need to excel at: interpersonal skills, stakeholder engagement, excellent communication and team building skills, high level of attention to detail, passionate about continuous improvement approach, responsive and live and lead by example by demonstrating Microsoft values and behaviors.
- Overall responsibility for HR operations service delivery benefit processes and transactions. Managing overall service delivery performance in partnership with the Payroll and Benefits team
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a customer oriented culture within the benefits process team that continuously strives to resolve customer needs on first point of contact and evangelize self-service offerings
- Ensures process and operating procedure documentation is effective and in place at all times
- Oversee adoption of service network KPIs and supports the process team to achieve the KPI’s
- In partnership with the wider HR Operations team continuously identify areas of process improvement and future investment to drive efficiency and improved employee experience (e.g. more relevant self-service content, streamlined processes, etc.); partner with time zone and global teams to implement changes and enhancements as appropriate
- Act as a point of issue escalation for problems within HR Operations and work with relevant parties to reach resolution
- Analyses data, share and engage with stakeholders, prioritize and act on opportunities for improvement
- Drives HR Operations ROB (Rhythm of the Business) with internal and external stakeholders with a strong focus on continuous improvement of services
- Accountable for HR Data integrity, privacy, security and compliance through accurate management of employee personal records, employment data management and handling
- Ensure knowledge management of HR processes through proper documentation and process mapping
- Responsible for building and sustaining highly engaged and high performing process team
- Responsible for driving standardization and continuous improvement in area of responsibility
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR Operations Services
- Drive First Time Right culture and ways of working in the team, manage and follow escalation and Risk framework & Governance
- Uses independent judgment and discretion to demonstrate the use of technologies, processes, tools, and methodologies to provide solutions for issues/needs
- Uses metrics to gather feedback, recognizes the impact of solutions, and supports action to mitigate risk
- Identifies and proposes opportunities and/or changes to the strategy or delivery management methodology to improve a project or program to reduce complexity and manage risk.
- Drives consistency in processes and services to align with defined policies and procedures and meet performance expectations for consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery. Uses judgment, subject matter expertise, and proven methodologies to minimize risk and revenue impact.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement within a process or service to propose change or adjust a plan.
- Actively seeks opportunities to increase agility by identifying future needs to evolve processes, services, and solutions and drive simplification.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in HR Shared Services, HR Operations Processes and experience in European benefits are essential/required
- SAP HR and/or HR systems experience essential/required
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to customer queries
- Fluent English language skills, with knowledge/fluency in another European language – preferable in French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to use quality framework and tools for Trend Analysis, Root cause analysis, provide immediate and permanent fix for customer problems
- E2E Hire to Retire process understanding, ability to develop and maintain E2E processes, Desk Top Procedures and Knowledge base
- Strong Project management skills, influencing skills and ability to train the team on an ongoing basis
- Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Highly collaborative and networking
- Management experience/leading a team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or an advanced degree in Operations or Customer Service preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a HR Shared Services environment
Please contact Daniela Capkova - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.