Otevřená pracovní pozice v Microsoft
HR Data Management Advisor with French
- Typ úvazku
- Budova Delta, Za Brumlovkou 5/1559, 140 00 Praha 4, Czechia
Are you looking for unique opportunity to develop in professional HR environment where the HR trends are being set up? Are you enthusiastic about HR Operation? Have you some experience with Data Management The answer is yes? We are looking for you! JOIN US! HR Operations service centers are chartered with improving the employee and Managers experience by providing timely query resolution support, around various HR Global and country specific policies and practices. The HR Operations Associate plays a crucial role.
- Process HR-related transactions (Hire to Retire), troubleshoot various data and tool issues, and perform planned special projects and data audits as needed
- Ensure quality data entry completed within SLA depending on priority & complexity
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Recommend solutions to process failings and contribute to the continuous improvement process
- Independently responds to complex internal and/or external partner issues, advocating for the partner/customer, and influences the decision making on deliverables.
- Provide customer support by working with internal partners or customers worldwide, to answer questions and resolve transaction problems. Able to independently resolve exceptions by using discretion
- Partner with the global People Data Management team in conducting quarterly testing for SAP/HR
- Participate in implementation of new business policies and processes. Participates in process redesign and recommends changes to the existing process by using independent judgment and discretion, resulting in improved operational efficiency
- Become procedure expert in area of group support specialty. Using discretion, is able to recommendations on how to handle exceptions, resulting in successful compliance
- Maintain up-to-date Knowledge Base content on policies, procedures & FAQs and share the gained knowledge and experience
- Continuously strive to gain customer satisfaction and minimize complaints on the delivery of HR
- Operations Services
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resource Management or Customer Service preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in data entry or management
- Experience in ERP (PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP – preferably SAP)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to respond to customer queries
- Ability to maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to apply judgment to address customer root needs; includes asking targeted questions
- Display strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities and/or projects
- Must have strong planning, coordination and organizational skills
- Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives/ service levels
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment.
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others
- Experience with common help desk tool such as CRM is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving & trouble shooting skills, as well as a desire and attitude to go above and beyond in resolving issues
- Ability to work with/manage documents on a SharePoint is desirable.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal for English and French
This position is an internal agent position (contingent staff) and employed by external agency in service for Microsoft.
Please contact Daniela Capkova - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.