Open position at SatoshiLabs
HR Business Partner
- Work schedule
- Kundratka 2359/17a, Praha 8
We're looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for Trezor who will play a crucial role in supporting the growth and success of our company.
You'll act as a strategic partner to the leaders of all our teams, ensuring effective people management. There's always room for improvement in our HR services, and our goal is to find someone proactive with an innovative mindset. If you have previous experience in a similar HR role and are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, informal, yet highly professional environment, this might be a great opportunity for you!
What will your duties be?
- acting as a point of contact for managers (mid- and C-level) from other teams on HR related matters.
- providing support and guidance to management levels in all HR topics - performance management, development, compensation, recruitment, or labor law.
- building long-lasting and strong business relationships throughout the company
- identifying company needs and taking ownership over HR-related projects in the fields mentioned above, driving improvements to various HR processes
- staying up-to-date with HR trends, best practices, and changes in employment law.
- spreading good vibes ❤️
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- experience as an HR Business Partner or a similar role
- strong knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws
- great communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- problem-solving and proactive attitude
- fluency in Czech/Slovak and English
- interest in crypto is a great bonus, not a necessary condition
Celý ten Trezor je taková hodně geekovská zaležitost.
What will you get in return?
- financial compensation based on your skills and experience
- possibility to receive part of your compensation in BTC
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
- a lot of flexibility - you can set the ratio between coming to the office and working from home
- comfortable office space in Prague 8 (including a gym, foosball, billiard table, PS4, 3D printer, etc.) with free on-site parking
- friendly working environment, regular company events, and fun get-togethers
- other benefits like a MultiSport card or a company mobile phone tariff
If you think your profile fits the description above, we want to hear from you: just submit your CV together with a cover letter! We’ll definitely get in touch with you as soon as we review your application, most likely within a week.