Otevřená pracovní pozice v EYELEVEL
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Typ úvazku
- Nupaky 148, 251 01 Nupaky, Czechia
HR Business Partner helps to create a Great Workplace and helps our people bring their vision to life. HR Business Partner translates employees’ and business needs into meaningful HR processes and creates employee centered culture, provides day-to-day HR guidance and support to managers and employees in areas such as recruitment, retention, employee and labor relations, training and development, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, coaching and counseling, and policy interpretation and application. HR Business Partner must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, change champion with ability to multi-task, remain organized and prioritize work in a dynamic environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR ROLE
- Partners with HR team to develop, define and implement Human Resources strategy and programs that support business initiatives and support organizational growth.
- Overviews the HR core processes that support and drive the initiatives of recruitment, talent management, learning and development, total rewards, performance management, succession planning and retention.
- Responsible for complete recruitment process, implements recruitment solutions across the assigned business groups, working with HR team on developing strategies and drive execution to attract top talents in a high-growth environment.
- Conducts on-boarding and new employee orientation and analyze training needs on the assigned business groups.
- Supports and coaches managers on performance management issues and processes, acts as the performance improvement driver.
- Advises on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits,
- Acts as a Role model of EYELEVEL Values.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or other and minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience.
- Decent experience with a variety of HR areas (recruitment, talent management, learning and development, performance management, change management, employee relations).
- Commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, development and reward for individuals.
- Excellent organizational, planning and priority setting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Self-motivated team player capable of high performance and excellent quality.
- An ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with internal client and HR colleagues.
- Stress resistant and able to function well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Empathetic and social person for daily interaction with many people.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Package.
- Knowledge of different HR systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Czech employment law is a must.
- Czech/Slovak - fluent/native is a must (preparation of legal documents in Czech language).
- English – fluent (C1) level required for daily written and verbal communication.
- Other languages advantageous.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- in November 2018 we are moving to Prague to Veleslavín (right by the metro, the new building at Afi Vokovice)
- a very informal environment and colleagues who want to move things forward
- unlimited vacation (seriously 😊)
- english language lessons twice a week with our Englishman Ben
- sport activities (twice a week circle training, yoga and small fitness available every day)
- free massages every month
- lunches and afternoon snacks by the White Circus catering (Ambiente) in our company canteen
- before we move the allowance for commuting by car (4500CZK gross / monthly or paid public transport + company bus from metro Opatov (we are located 10 minutes from metro station Opatov)
- of course, common things like: Laptop (Apple or Lenovo), mobile (Iphone), internal and external training, bonuses, flexible start / end of working hours, sickdays
- and last but not least: our offices are DOG FRIENDLY!